Chapter Nineteen: I give up!

After they finished their dinner, Hyde grabbed Hikaru to the couch and made the boy sit on his lap. Hikaru quickly grabbed Hyde tail and brushed it with his hand. Back when he was at Reese's grandparents' house, he tried to brush Reese's tail, but that guy kept on moving his tail around excitedly that Hikaru had a hard time to catch it. It ended up by Hikaru acting like a cat chasing a teaser wand. In the end, it left the boy panting hard as if he just finished exercising. If he were in his previous world, he would've had a heart attack by then.

Reese was, as usual, messing around and disturbing Noon who was washing the dishes. Hikaru dare to say that Reese's favourite person must be including Noon as the top 5. He always had time to spend just trying to piss Noon off. And it always a success. Noon always lost his cool when Reese was near.

"That does it! Come here, you brat!" Noon hurriedly wiped his hands which were dripping with water using the towel nearby and caught Reese's waist. That made Reese caught completely off guard and he stumbled backwards.

With a single swipe, Noon lifted Reese and placed the younger boy on his shoulder. Hikaru who was snuggling with Hyde coughed out a quiet laugh when he saw the shocked face on Reese. Hyde grinned and tried to stiffen his laugh.

"Wha- what happened?!" Reese looked down and saw that he was higher from the ground than usual. He turned his head and he could faintly discern the green head on his right side. "Huh?! Put me down! Hey!"

Reese didn't dare to struggle too hard, worried that he would fall and crashed to the ground. Even though Noon was taller than him, this guy was also the one who rarely train his physical strength. In shorter words, Noon is weak. At least, he was the weakest among the Three Musketeers. But still, Noon lifted Reese on his shoulder without any difficulties.

"Should I tie this kid somewhere to the tree outside?" asked Noon calmly while staring straight at Hyde and Hikaru.

"Oi! If you do it for real, I swear I'll pay it back tenfold! Mark my word, ya hear me?!"

In Hikaru's eyes, Reese looked like a rebellious child who was getting punished by his mother. When he think about it, the title 'mother' suited Noon so much. Hyde would be... the calm father who also the family's official chef?

"If we all get married, will they live together with us here?" Hikaru switched his eyes from Noon and Reese towards Hyde's direction. Hyde brought the dark haired boy closer to his broad chest and nuzzled his nose to the base of Hikaru's neck. That brought out a cute giggle from his young Jiwa.

"It tickles!" cried Hikaru while his shrunk his body to escape Hyde's attack.

"Of course they'll live here with us. There was no way we would let them live far away from us, wasn't it?" This time, Hyde attacked Hikaru's shoulder. He smooched a few trail of kisses before planting a light bite on the younger boy's skin. "Do you want us to get married?"

Hikaru directed his eyes towards Reese and Noon who was wrestling on the floor not far from them. Next, he placed his left hand on the back of Hyde's head while raking the bluish silvery hair gently. His loving action making Hyde wolf tail wagging around on the couch.

"Honestly, I don't care anymore. If it's with you guys, I give up being stubborn about our bonds. Besides-"

Hikaru took Hyde's rough hand and brought it to his lips. He could feel his man becoming excited and happy from behind him. Hikaru turned his head and gave Hyde the sweetest smile Hyde had ever seen, the larger guy's heart felt like it was ready to leap away from his chest.

"-it'll be fun, I think," continued Hikaru.

Hyde saw hiw the Fehu's long and thick eyelashes fluttered up like a butterfly taking off from a flower. His adorable Jiwa looked like he was giving a sultry look at him, even though Hyde had already know that the boy had no such intention. Oh, how he couldn't wait for Hikaru's flower mark to be bloom. At that time, he would instantly propose to his young soulmate to be his wife and the mother of his children.