Chapter Twenty Two: Why Can't It Be Me? (M)

A/n: It contains a lil bit smut. I've put  borders for those who are not comfortable reading those, just in case~♡

"Mama?"

A single soft voice resounded around the white space and it was loud enough to wake him up from his dazed state. His long black eyelashes fluttered gently like butterflies taking off from flower petals when he blinked his eyes slowly. He timidly looked around, but saw nothing other than pure whiteness surrounding him. It was neither cold, nor warm. Nonetheless, he felt comfortable there. His body was floating softly in the air, as if he was swimming underwater.

"Mama..."

The voice was muffled this time. Even so, his ears could clearly make out the sound that came out of nowhere. He felt like he knew the owner of the soothing voice.

"Hello?" the boy called back.

"Mama..."

There was no mistaking it. The voice was calling him.

...

But wait.

He had no child.

How could he be so sure that the voice was calling him?

The young man closed his eyes slowly. He felt so tired. But when he cut off his vision, he could feel the distressed emotion coming from somewhere... far away...?

"Mama... Come...""Save... me..."

That voice again.

He flung open his eyes and rolled over his pair of obsidian orbs to investigate his surrounding. He needed to find the voice! The baby needed him!

...baby?

His eyebrows knitted into one during his confusion. It was then, in the corner of his eyes, he saw a black matter staying still in one corner of the white space. He knew that black stuff. He had seen that small galaxy before. Inside that black lump, there was little stars twinkling softly, as if calling him to go near.

And so he did.

When he tried to touch it, Hikaru woke up.

...

....

Hikaru was back in a familiar room. The young man blinked a few times until he was out of his daze. When he tried to move a little, he grimaced in pain. His whole body was hurting, especially his back, waist.... and... that particular place.

"Ow, owie..." Hikaru whimpered quietly before the memories of last night gushing inside his head at the same time. He then realised that there was three more other men on the bed with him. Hikaru slowly brought his hands to his face and groaned in embarrassment. His face was painted in red, including his ears and neck.

"Why did I do that....?" he whispered quietly, as he didn't want to wake any of the sleeping men beside him to witness his shameful appearance.

At that time, he could feel a thick arm coiling around his waist and holding him tightly into a warm embrace. Hikaru looked down and saw a lot of red and purple patches on every inches of his skin, especially around the area of his chest and lower abdomen. Hikaru furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are these bruises? Am I sick?" he whispered in bafflement as he carefully brushing over the love bites that the three left him. Then, he realized there were bite marks scattered around his body. "Who in the world-"

18+◠◡◠◡。・:*(~˘▾˘)~◠◡◠◡。・:*18+

He couldn't finish his words when Reese who was snuggling under his arms started to licking and kissing his chest. Hikaru giggled as he felt ticklish at first, but later, a weird voice came out of his mouth that made him shocked and puzzled.