Chapter Thirty: Will You...

"That dream..." Hikaru stroked his stomach unconsciously.

The sun was already setting, painting the twilight sky with warm colours. From the distance, he could see flocks of birds flying in formation, surely heading to each of their own nests. Hikaru let himself basked in the warm and soft light while his hands were still rubbing his flat stomach tenderly, as if he was calming down the little guy inside his womb.

He was so sure that he recognised the voice that he just heard within his dream just now. It was the same distressed voice he had heard in his dreams long ago. How could he forget? He had that same dream a bunch of times already, every time he was in that dream, the voice- the baby kept on pleading him to save him.

"Was that you, baby?" he asked, gloomily stroking against his tummy.

If it was really his baby, then why did he wanted to be saved? Wasn't he was safe inside him? Was that a sign that something bad will happened to the baby? The dream was recurring so many times that it made Hikaru unable to ignore it anymore.

It made him so scared for his child.

A warm hand suddenly enveloped his shoulder before a gentle kiss landed on the top of his head. Hikaru's eyes automatically fluttered close along with the loving touches. He felt his body rose in the air before his bottom touched Hyde's lap. Hyde casually wrapped himself around Hikaru's small frame and ran his lips on Hikaru's nape. Hikaru felt ticklish, so he giggled when Hyde playfully nibbled and kissed his neck and ears.

"Welcome home," greeted Hikaru while he nuzzled in between the crook of Hyde's neck.

"I'm home," responded Hyde, half whispering into Hikaru's ears.

Hyde's right hand naturally went inside Hikaru's shirt and gently landed on the boy's abdomen. Hikaru placed his hands on top of Hyde's hand and he rubbed it slowly.

"Daddy's home..." Hyde whispered.

Hikaru giggled at Hyde's action. He felt so happy at this moment, that all of his worries just flew away. Hyde was happy too when he watched Hikaru laughed that his lips couldn't stop from curling upwards.

"How was your day?" Hyde asked.

Hikaru took a glanced at Hyde before gesturing at his Jiwa to lean closer. Hyde raised his eyebrows and just did what his lover wanted him to do. Without any doubt, Hikaru cupped Hyde's cheeks and raised his head before coquettishly biting and nibbling on Hyde's lower lips.

That took Hyde off guard for a moment. Hikaru laughed at the funny reaction from Hyde and slowly pressed his moist lips on Hyde's lips. Hyde chuckled through the kiss and proceeded to intrude Hikaru's mouth. Hikaru didn't seem to mind at all, in fact, he enjoyed their intimate kisses. Their tongues danced around until Hikaru out of breath. His eyes were glistening under the sunset, his face were red. When they separated, a silver string of saliva connected them for a second before it broke.

"I missed you," whispered Hikaru after catching his breath.

Hyde flashed him a delighted smile while his hand combed away Hikaru's smooth hair from his face.

"Me too."

Lately, he had made Hikaru to stay at home and rest. Hikaru was also forbidden from doing housework. He was worried because lately Hikaru's body becoming weaker than usual. Even Noon had already forbade Hikaru from going to work. Even though at first Hikaru was reluctant to just stay at home and doing nothing, he ended up relented and followed his Jiwas' advice.

Hyde did come home from time to time whenever he was free. He also bought three communication device that worked like a handheld phone for Hikaru, Noon and himself. It was a bit expensive, and Noon was so surprised that Hyde could manage to afford them, but it was worth it as long as he could make sure Hikaru was safe even though he was alone. Of course, Hikaru didn't know about the price of that thing. Or else, he would feel bad again.