Chapter Twenty Eight: A Call For Help

Trigger warning: Description of pedophilia and child exploitation at the beginning part of the chapter. 

Remember that this is just a fiction and the author was in no way in hell supports those actions described in the trigger warning. If you are triggered by it, you can curse all you want, but don't curse at the author please (thankfully I've never experienced getting cursed by my readers). Thank you.

-------------

"Mmh..."

Seth opened his eyes and realized that he was already in a new room. Someone probably had moved him here while he passed out from last night's event. Remembering what happened last night, his body shivered in disgust.

The sight of the old men who were probably in their forties to fifties, grinding against little Fehus disgusted Seth to the core. For God's sake! Those guys were old enough to be the kids' grandparents!

The situation upset Seth a lot. He just wanted to go home to his family, and not stuck in this hellhole just to fulfill old men's twisted fantasies.

"Big brother..."

Seth's attention was directed to the little Fehu who was now clinging onto the hem of his shirt. Seth's mouth turned upwards, and he stroked the boy's head to give the little Fehu an assurance that everything will be okay.

"Are you okay?" asked the little Fehu, worried.

Seth nodded his head. The alcohol that was forced on him last night had already making him feel sick. His head was throbbing in pain.

He had heard that the 'Leader' ceased all activities on kidnapping new Fehus. It was supposed to be a good thing, but he was scared of what was going to happen to them. If there was no new Fehu, they would probably be forced to do more 'work' to satisfy the scumbag customers that was dying to have a taste of them. Seth shivered when he came to that conclusion. He was hoping that he was wrong.

He had seen many awful things since he was brought here. He saw kids, some were younger than him, were dragged into suspicious rooms before he heard their cries. It was hard on him who was listening, but he bet it was harder on the kids who was forced to do those things.

Seth prayed every seconds so that someone would save them. But, it has been months. He wondered if the kids who were here longer than him still hoping to be saved and free.

Some kids were sold to the customers and ha never been heard since. Seth was devastated. He knew that the authorities were trying their best to find them. But, he couldn't help but think that they weren't trying hard enough. He was worried about himself and the other kids.

Maybe... he should be the one that should make the move.

°•°•☆•°•°

It hurts.

His back was killing him, so did his head. Somehow, he could feel his body burning like he was drowning in a boiling water.

It hurts.

His whole body was now aching and trembling. No medication could help him now. The doctor told him that his body was adjusting itself to the medications he was given and now it no longer gave him the healing effect that it used to give him.

It hurts.

His body was restless. He knew that he needed something that could appease his burning needs. He knew what that something was. But now, he no longer have that special treatment. His heart ached, but he wasn't sure whether what he was feeling at the moment was due to his illness or whether his emotions were gnawing at him.