215

This was the first time Jennie took part in a press conference held by Manoban Entertainment. In an instant, she finally understood how Lisa managed to rule over the entertainment industry and not have his status shaken at all.

Minho's management was enough to explain everything...

Their professional PR capabilities and powerful approach was something that apart from Manoban Entertainment, no other agency could possibly do.

After the contract signing ceremony was over, Minho looked at Jennie and smiled. He was reassuring her not to worry; from now on, Manoban Entertainment would support her from all sides.

Jennie returned his smile; she was overflowing with words and expressions of gratitude.

As for Rosé and Jisoo, who were standing below the stage, they were extremely moved. Especially Rosé, who pinched Jisoo's arm excitedly every time something gratifying happened. It was not until the ceremony was over that Jisoo finally lifted his arm to show Rosé, "If you continue to pinch me, this arm won't be able to function anymore!"

"Boss agency is almighty, amazing and professional..."

Jisoo realized there was no way of stopping Rosé, so he allowed her to continue pinching him.

He looked at her undoubtedly.

Of course, look who's agency this is! Did you think those dirty-handed companies out there could compare?

"Seeing this, I finally don't have to worry about Jennie's future."

Jisoo watched as Rosé laughed and cried at the same time; he couldn't get himself to understand the workings of the female mind. When happy, they cry; when sad, they also cry...

"I can finally relax."

"So? What do you plan to do now?"

"What else can I do? I'm already so old. Of course, I need to find someone to marry," Rosé blurted. But, when she remembered she was talking to Jisoo, she suddenly froze.

She was so excited, she forgot to watch what she was saying.

Jisoo was silent. He simply placed his gaze upon Jennie, who was standing on the stage. However, his eyelashes slightly twitched.

Rosé snuck a glance at Jisoo; she couldn't quite understand what he was thinking. The smile on her face suddenly turned stale.

She wondered whether she should continue to hint at him.

Jisoo probably doesn't like older women, right?

With this thought, Rosé's smile started to look a little forced.

A little while later, the contract signing ceremony officially came to an end. As Yuna was leaving Manoban Entertainment, Minho suddenly approached her and smiled, "After you are fully recovered, if you are interested in joining Manoban Entertainment, give me a call..."

"What can I do in Manoban Entertainment?"

"Manoban Entertainment's Marketing Department welcomes you," Minho gave a refined smile, "You honestly have great potential."

Yuna glanced at Jennie, then turned back to Minho and nodded solemnly, "Since Jennie is there, then I am definitely willing to join. I just hope you aren't giving me any false promises."

"I'm curious. Why do you enjoy following Jennie?"

"Because I also want to face life head-on. Jennie once gave me hope to keep living; I felt like I should live my life like her. I learned that during times when I should work hard, I should seize the opportunity; and during times when I want to love, I should love with no reservation."