326

Director Ceng's expression changed...

"What do you mean?" The other shareholders looked at each other confusedly with no idea what Lisa meant.

"I'm referring to how he provoked a fight between fans, encouraged Yue Shanshan to give up filming and paid for someone to create a legal battle. All this was done by Director Ceng's son, J-King. As for his motive, I think it's clear to see from this meeting today."

"President Manoban, don't insult my son in order to save yourself," Director Ceng yelled coldly.

"Fine...in that case, can you tell me what use you had with this information that you collated," Lisa held up the stack of paper, "If you weren't scheming, then I don't see why you would make such a fuss over me obtaining resources for my artist. Could it be that you have forgotten all managers operate this way?"

The shareholders looked at each other, but didn't say a word.

Actually, everything Lisa did was logical and reasonable. The entertainment industry had always been a place where money and background held great value. In comparison to Lisa, the real trickery came from managers who were known to use underhanded methods for the sake of their artist.

So, why did Director Ceng specifically target Lisa?

And without stalking and using special sources, how did he get his information?

Wasn't it obvious he had a heart like Sima Zhou?

"Even so, you have no right to insult my son!"

"Fine, since this is how things are, I will turn my passive approach into an aggressive one and turn the situation around. Everyone here is a part of the Manoban Entertainment family, so I believe, for your own benefit, you would never leak company secrets," Lisa's lips curved upwards as he presented them with his follow-up plan. "Have a look at this and you will understand why I was dragging out the time."

The board of directors looked at the document in their hands and gradually nodded their heads one at a time. The look of confusion had now disappeared from their faces.

However, Director Ceng was caught in a dilemma.

If he was to tell his son about what he saw, he would be a snitch.

But, if he didn't tell him, then J-King's plan would completely go down the drain.

"What is it, Director Ceng? Caught in a dilemma?"

"No..." Director Ceng replied, slightly flustered.

"That's good then. Don't forget, all these eyes present today are now on you. If this information is leaked...our next meeting will be about you!" Lisa's voice resounded through the ears of all the shareholders. "I'm not only saying this to Director Ceng. This is a warning to everyone. I dare you to try and take my seat!"

Lisa revealed a smile full of meaning. This smile was even more terrifying than when he was silent and emotionless.

The shareholders were well aware of Lisa's capabilities. As long as he remained clear-headed, they were happy for him to be the only ruler of the Manoban Entertainment empire.

Since Lisa wasn't blinded by sex, they had no more doubts towards him.

As for Director Ceng...from now on, if they saw him they would walk the other way. Just in case they fell into his manipulative trap again.

Not long after, the shareholders gradually left the meeting room. Director Ceng also headed for the doorway with an expression of confliction. Although he tried his best to hide his motive, in the end, he could not hide from Lisa's all-knowing eyes.