324

Just as the Jenlisa Couple were about to bid farewell to the Lee couple, Jennie spotted Lin Chong in the distance. Their eyes met, but Jennie did not say anything as she held onto Lisa's hand and left.

Lin Chong was already aware of the situation in Beijing; he knew J-King had already made a move.

Compared to his small attacks, J-King had the intention to completely destroy Jennie with his defamation. Of course, he had to do this, if he didn't go to this extreme, would Lisa be placed in a situation where he had to go up against his agency's higher-ups?

Meanwhile, Yue Shanshan refused to continue filming as a response to her fan being hit.

She wanted Manoban Entertainment to respond and she wanted Jennie to respond.

She wanted to get justice for the fan that had been sent to hospital!

As soon as Lin Chong saw news of this, he didn't know why he had the urge to laugh. He wanted to laugh at his disgraceful past and at J-King's despicable actions. J-King was indeed someone who wanted to steal Lisa's power, but Lin Chong felt he really needed to bow down to J-King's shameful self-scripting, self-directing act. In the end, he put down his camera and handed a message to one of the waiters to pass onto Jennie. He then booked a flight back to Beijing.

As Jennie left, she received the message from one of the waiters. The message inside was simple: "J-King is trying to challenge Lisa's authority. His father is Manoban Entertainment's Director Ceng."

Jennie handed the message to Lisa. She then looked around to find that Lin Chong had completely disappeared.

Since Lin Chong was a reporter, he was going to show everyone what he was good at. However, unlike the past, his intention was different. He wasn't going to defame Jennie this time, he was going to do something that surprised even himself; he was going to get justice for her.

Defaming a person was easy, but defending someone's innocence was a different story. However, saving someone was more satisfying and challenging than defaming them.

Upon seeing the name on the message, Lisa was not surprised. J-King was also amongst his list of suspects.

Did he want Manoban Entertainment?

He sure had the guts.

However, challenging Lisa's authority was still within the boundaries of what he could tolerate.

What he truly couldn't tolerate was the fact that Jennie was implicated...

...

As soon as the couple returned to Beijing, Lisa rushed over to Manoban Entertainment. Upon seeing Lisa, Jisoo immediately approached him, "I can't get in contact with Yue Shanshan, it seems she has no intention to talk to us. She obviously wants us to show some sincerity and apologize. At the moment, the fans have turned this into a huge mess."

"Above all, the injured fan won't come to a compromise. It appears she wants to go to court."

"President..."

"That's enough." Lisa entered his office and instructed, "Contact Star Art Agency and tell them to get hold of Yue Shanshan. Afterwards, give Director Ceng a call and tell him to come to my office."

"President, this issue has damaged the madam too much."

"I know," Lisa replied coldly. He knew that from now on, no matter what Manoban Entertainment did, the anti-fans had already condemned Jennie for what had happened. And no matter what Jennie did, the Yue Fans would automatically feel disgusted.