396

This time, even Hye Kyo almost lost control. She had never imagined that Nancy would be vicious to this extent.

Although Jennie knew about all her schemes, she had never once thought about sentencing her to death. However, some people simply would not let go, regardless of how much mercy they were shown.

Hye Kyo wanted to jump up from her seat in anger, but Elder Kim held her back, "Leave this matter with me. I won't let you and Jenjen suffer again."

Hye Kyo looked at Elder Kim's firm gaze and eventually sat back down in her seat.

She was going to wait and see if Elder Kim really had the heart to handle the matter fairly.

"She is no longer a part of the Kim Family, but her stomach still contains a Kim Family child. After she gives birth, I will give the two of you a satisfactory answer."

It was actually quite reasonable for Elder Kim to think this way. After all, the child still had the Kim Family blood flowing through its body. If they were to leave the child with the Zhong Family, there would be no guarantee how it would end up. Worst of all, there was a possibility that Nancy would use the child to threaten the Kim Family again.

"From now on, I won't be blinded by her again."

After hearing this, Hye Kyo completely calmed down. She could tell that Elder Kim was serious this time.

He had already given Nancy so many chances, but, he ended up being used and hurt by her every single time. In fact, each time was worse than the last. And this time, she actually wanted to get her own sister's uterus removed, simply because she wanted to be favored.

Did Nancy not have any humanity in her?

Hye Kyo looked into Elder Kim's eyes. At this moment, within his aged gaze, was a burning hatred for Nancy.

...

Outside the room, Doctor Lin was still explaining everything in detail. Of course, she highlighted the fact that she was being forced and had no option. However, words like this only worked on others. When it came to Lisa, there was no chance of mercy.

"In that case, who leaked the information about my wife not being able to fall pregnant?"

"Nancy found someone to do it. It had nothing to do with me...really..." Doctor Lin waved her hands frantically.

Hospital Chief Qiao was shocked by everything that Doctor Lin revealed. Even an observer like himself could not face the situation calmly.

After practicing as a doctor for many decades, he had met people from all walks of life. But, this was the first time he had met someone that was this evil.

"President, don't worry, I'll give you a satisfactory answer to this problem. From this day onward, all those involved, will no longer exist within the medical field. I am well aware of how dangerous this incident was for your wife. Luckily, you discovered the truth in time, otherwise, the world would have been a very unfair place if these monsters succeeded."

"In fact, I am going to call the police right now."

"Police? No need," Lisa sneered. "They did not do anything in the end, so the judge will only sentence them to a few years imprisonment. I want to handle this matter privately. Manoban Entertainment has a thousand forms of punishment they can use on these people. Handing them to the police is too light of a sentence..."

"But, President..."

"Hospital Chief Qiao, Manoban Entertainment will not chase the hospital for responsibilty because I still have other plans. This is already the biggest compromise we can make. However, you must hand this list of people over to me, so I can deal with them..."