359

"No, we won't go to them," Hye Kyo refused, "I've already done so much for them over the years. It's time for them to come to me."

Xiao Jie looked at her friend and realized, once a woman's heart was hardened, it could be strong enough to destroy the earth.

In the past, this could be witnessed via Jennie. Now, Hye 6 was the same.

Of course, pulling oneself up from a painful abyss was difficult, but bravely moving forward was the only way to break through to a new life of freedom.

...

[Breaking News! Jennie's True Identity!]

[To Protect her Daughter, Mother Kim Steps Out and Exposes Husband's Secret.]

[Secrets of the Rich Revealed: Two Families Involved in Shocking Scandal!]"

...

Without a doubt, the Kim Family's scandal immediately jumped to the top of search rankings. After all, with both Jennie and her birth secret involved, the drawing power was incomparable.

Plus, the way that the story unfolded was much too entertaining for those that followed it. After all, the person originally labeled a mistress, turned out to be legitimate and even had to put up with years of suffering and judgment. While the woman that claimed to be legitimate turned out to be the one that was involved in an affair; her actions were completely immoral!

As the scandal involved both a famous celebrity and wealthy socialite family, the public couldn't help gossiping about it.

"Now that I think about it carefully, back when Jennie had her accident, rumors suddenly started out of nowhere about her keeping ghosts. At that time, the rumor went completely viral; she was even replaced by the producer of her film. If this series of events was instigated by someone in the Kim Family, then that's quite terrifying."

"This is nothing. In the world of the wealthy, people would do anything for the sake of power."

"Quick, look. An analysis post has been placed online."

"Who is Manoban Entertainment looking for? And who was Hye Kyo referring to? It has to be her: the eldest daughter of the Kim Family - Nancy!"

"It has been rumored that Nancy and Jennie are on bad terms. In fact, Nancy was the reason that Jennie left the Kim Family."

"This Kim Family heiress is brutal. I've met her in the past. She is arrogant and snobby!"

The netizens were undoubtedly powerful. So, it didn't take long for them to come to the conclusion that Jennie's accident had something to do with Nancy.

Because, out of everyone in the Kim Family, she was the only one at odds with Jennie.

"It seems, Hye Kyo had reached her limit. That's why she stepped out to reveal the truth. I guess the almighty heiress has now turned into a mistress' daughter."

"And here she was being all shameless and bullying the legitimate heiress. She deserved being exposed by Hye Kyo!"

"Jennie left home at 17 and has been working hard on her own, yet Nancy still wouldn't let her go. She is much too cruel."

All of a sudden, information about the three illegitimate siblings was dug up by netizens.

Of course, the reaction of the Kim Family was also quite interesting...

After seeing news about the press conference, Elder Kim sat in his study room for quite some time without saying a word. At the same time, over at the hospital and college, Nayeon and Taehyung were surprised, but...they somehow felt that it wasn't bad for the revelation to be made. After all, Nancy had made a mess of the Kim Family and had almost gone out of control.