323

The wedding reception continued until 11pm. By the time Jennie helped the drunk Lisa back to their room, he simply closed his eyes and did not say a word. Of course, his face also didn't go red nor did he do anything typical of a drunk person. He was exactly the way Jennie guessed he'd be. No matter how drunk Lisa got, it seemed he'd never do something out of character.

Jennie placed Lisa on the bed and turned to fill the bathtub for him, but Lisa suddenly grabbed onto her arm and pulled her into his embrace.

"You reek of alcohol. Go have a bath first."

Lisa slowly opened his eyes and stared into Jennie's eyes, "Didn't you say that you want to see me drunk?"

"How are you drunk?" Jennie punched him playfully on the chest. "I really want to know how your alcohol tolerance is so high. Everyone was defeated by you."

"I can't get drunk," Lisa replied in a serious tone.

This simple response somehow allowed Jennie to sense the pain that Lisa felt.

Once upon a time, before Lisa reached the top, he often talked business over drinks. If he couldn't remain sober...Jennie was afraid to think of what could have happened.

"Go have a bath..."

"But, you can pretend I'm drunk," Lisa flopped his body lifelessly, allowing Jennie to do what she wanted with him.

"I think I prefer the sober you. I want you to hug me and tell me stories."

"But, I want to do something else..." Afer speaking, Lisa stood up and lifted Jennie horizontally in his arms, "Since the alcohol has lightened our mood, let's not waste this beautiful room in Bali."

...

The next day. It was the official date of Suzy and Minho's wedding. As they both didn't have any family elders attending, they kept everything simple.

It seemed, Jennie was the only guest representing Suzy's side.

Little Yue was the flower girl, but, of course, her identity was not revealed. It wasn't because Minho and Suzy were scared, it was because they didn't want her to attract media attention at such a young age.

Inside their wedding suite, Suzy was already dressed in a strapless white gown. As she didn't like puffy designs, the hem of her dress was pleated and dragged across the floor.

"What do you think?" Suzy asked Jennie as she stood in front of the mirror.

"Beautiful..."

"Are you jealous?" Suzy asked as she swayed her dress with a smirk

Jennie ignored her as she received Suzy's veil from the makeup artist and helped her put it on, "From now on, you are a married woman. Don't ever get into a fight with anyone because of me and end up offending a government official again."

Suzy got teary underneath her veil as she said in a choked up voice, "I will be happy."

"You, must," Jennie also wiped some tears from her eyes.

Not long after, there was a knock on the door. It seemed the groom was here to collect his bride. As there were no parents or elders attending, they were scheduled to head straight to the beachside wedding ceremony.

The wedding was so simple that Suzy didn't even have any bridesmaids...

A moment later, the front door opened to reveal Minho standing in the doorway wearing a light grey suit. In his hands was a bouquet of pink and white roses. As he reached Suzy, he knelt down on one knee, "Let's get married..."