371

In this world, there are bound to be people that one can't please...

If this was in the past, or perhaps, if this happened to someone else, Lisa would not give it a second thought, because he knew it was impossible to please everyone.

Even when it came to money, there were people in the world that disliked it.

But, when people doubted Jennie, Lisa had the urge to show off what his wife was capable of. So, after discussions with Sung-jae and others, Lisa decided to place trailers for 'W.H.' before the screenings of 'Stupid'.

According to the production schedule for 'W.H.', it was due for release early the next year. But, the film was still a secret. If they took advantage of 'Stupid's' hype to release the trailers for 'W.H.', it would be their first wave of promotions.

So...

"Dear God, what film is this? It's packed full of suspense. I can feel all my hairs standing on end!"

"It's a disaster film! And oh my God, it's also produced by Manoban Entertainment...I want to watch it, I want to watch it!"

"Wow, the male lead is Ryujin! My Ryujinie! Seeing him act as a psycho is so exciting!"

"Did you guys notice that the female lead looks very familiar? Isn't that Jennie?"

Within one night, 'W.H.' went from zero mentions to the top 10 of search rankings. Someone even recorded the trailer on their phone and posted it online. The short 35 second clip was enough to keep film fans hanging for more. Some even bought tickets to watch 'Stupid', just so they could see the trailer in better quality and experience the atmosphere created by the onset of an epidemic disaster...

As Jennie braved the weather onscreen and acted with all her heart, plenty of film fans cheered.

"Ryujin's films are a must-watch. That weirdo only ever accepts good scripts. Plus, Jennie's acting doesn't seem to be dragging him down. How exciting! I look forward to it!"

"Lin Sheng's fans immediately received a slap to the face. Manoban Entertainment couldn't even be bothered to say anything...they simply let the film speak for itself. Who said Jennie can't act as a lead character? This result is much to satisfying, haha!"

"It feels like Jennie's acting path is getting better and better. I'm glad she hasn't accepted scripts casually just because of a little bit of fame."

"No wonder Jennie had gone missing for the last few months. It turns out she was filming in secret. I like that she gets her work done without making a fuss!"

No one expected that Manoban Entertainment had this hidden up their sleeves...

If 'Stupid' and 'Devil Shooter' could not be compared because of their difference in genre, then 'W.H.' was surely a lesson that 'Devil Shooter' should learn from...

After seeing a preview of 'W.H.', the storyline for 'Devil Shooter' looked even more like child's play...

Meanwhile, 'Stupid' and 'W.H.' continued to benefit each other as the box office sales for 'Stupid' continued to rise. People in the industry were shocked.

"It appears the celebration dinner will definitely happen." The first thing Suzy did upon returning to China was go see 'Stupid' and meet with Jennie, "President Manoban's decision was indeed correct from the start. Jennie, you are well-suited to being an actress."

"And, even if you decide to back out halfway and return to the runway, the path is still open for you. Look at how well your man prepared everything for you."

Jennie looked at Suzy and smiled, "But, all this isn't enough. I still want everyone to acknowledge that I, Jennie, am a representative of good films."