366

It was June.

After secretly filming for 3 months, 'W.H.' finally reached it's last scene. In this scene, the wife gave birth to a child in the rain and the village was finally freed from the virus. The disaster was lifted.

Towards the end of the film, when the wife found out her husband was the carrier of the virus and everyone wanted to kill him, she spent her days in fear and anxiety. She needed to protect her husband, but she also wanted to save humanity...

Within these last few scenes, the thrill and excitement allowed Jennie and Ryujin to both feel a sense of satisfaction.

From start to finish, Jennie's character was stuck in a predicament.

She risked being infected but she also risked misunderstanding her husband. The predicament she faced, pushed her into a dead end.

The production crew cheered in joy. They felt, based on Jennie and Ryujin's acting, if the film wasn't a hit, something was wrong with the world. Actually, Jennie's scenes within 'W.H.' were a lot more difficult than Ryujin's, but she completed her scenes a lot faster. As a result, the entire crew including Sung-jae were completely convinced by her.

"Tanging, congratulations," Sung-jae said as he approached her with a bunch of flowers. "Happy Filming Completion. After 3 months of hard work, you're finally free."

"Thank you Director Yook, I look forward to the day the film starts screening," Jennie gently hugged Sung-jae.

"How come President Manoban isn't here on such a special occassion?" Sung-jae asked curiously after he scanned the room and saw no sign of Lisa.

Whenever something important happened to Jennie, Lisa would never miss out on it. The couple always supported each other and no matter how busy they were, they would always put the other person first. A relationship like this wasn't common.

"He will definitely appear at the celebration tomorrow," Jennie smiled.

"I heard V entered a singing competition and received first prize in popularity. Have you congratulated him yet?" Sung-jae asked. Not many people knew that Taehyung was her younger brother; only her closest friends and family.

Sung-jae knew their relationship because he had seen Taehyung visit Jennie on set. He also knew that Jennie had been busy filming so she probably wouldn't have seen the entertainment news.

"Of course," Jennie lifted an eyebrow and replied. She then waved her phone at him, "He's already reported to me."

Previously, after the awards ceremony incident, K&G were boycotted and shamed by the entire nation because they had been caught with drugs. On the other hand, because Taehyung volunteered to cooperate with the authorities and was found innocent, his popularity began to rise. Plus, with the help of Manoban Entertainment, Taehyung received a lot more opportunities to appear behind cameras and even participated in a large-scale singing competition programme. So, the Taehyung today had already exceeded the one in the past.

"I was thinking of asking him to sing the theme song for the film. I wonder..."

"When it comes to business, you should speak to his manager. I will not get involved."

After Jennie expressed her thoughts, she held onto her bunch of flowers and left with Song Yanshu. Meanwhile, Sung-jae watched as she walked away and smiled; this mysterious woman always seemed to bring happiness to the people around her.

Not long after, Ryujin also completed his filming. Of course, this cool and uncaring national treasure actor would not need any flowers. All he wanted was his little assistant. Even though, to this day, she still thought he wanted her by his side because he liked to play tricks on her.