301

Over the next few days, Lisa was completely occupied with taking over Star King.

Jennie didn't want him to be too tired, so she either suspended some of her jobs or asked Rosé to handle them.

At this time, Jennie received an email from Fearles in France. They wanted her to be the first to see their costume design for the female lead of 'Stupid'. As soon as she saw the design, Jennie's mind began to imagine the personality of the character.

The female lead wasn't educated. She was discovered by a talent scout while she was washing dishes in a restaurant. After her debut, she was banned by multiple companies because she couldn't control her temper. But, in the end, she returned to the big screen with the help of a rich businessman. From that point on, she held the position of top actress for the next 30 years.

So, how did the male lead come into the picture? During the time she was being supported by a rich businessman, the female lead wasn't willing to give up her virginity to him. So, she went to look for the male lead's father - a talented athlete - and ended up having a one night stand...

This character appeared to spend her entire life doing childish things. But, in reality, she had been through a lot of difficulties and was mentally complex.

Especially after seeing Fearles costume design, Jennie felt the character was beginning to come to life.

The female lead didn't have many lines. So, whenever Jennie had nothing to do, she would memorize it and practice reciting it in front of the mirror. On one occasion, she was discovered by the busy Rosé.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing much," Jennie replied calmly as she closed the script.

Rosé didn't believe her as she approached curiously. She discovered the script in Jennie's hands; since she was standing in front of the mirror, could it be that she wanted to change career paths?

"Do you want to act?"

"Me? No way. I have no background in acting and haven't done any foundation work," Jennie shook her head. The only reason she was practicing in front of the mirror was because she felt a strong interest towards the character.

"You underestimate yourself too much," Rosé shook her hands and sat beside Jennie, "However, that is exactly the reason why I am here." Rosé handed an invite to Jennie, "Chanel's Perfume Launch. I've rejected all other invites."

"OK," Jennie nodded her head.

"Jennie, these days, only the big brand names have been looking for you. It makes me so happy," Rosé exclaimed as she leaned against Jennie. "Especially after your relationship with Boss was revealed, those wanting to invite the two of you to attend their events together, have formed a line right out the door."

"Be honest with me, have you been trying to lose weight lately?" Jennie felt that Rosé looked a bit skinnier.

"I can't hide it from you. During the times when we weren't at work, I've dropped by the gym a few times. Not bad, right? You can see the results?" Rosé stood up and spun around a few times.

Jennie cleared her throat. She still had an opinion towards Rosé's stomach...

"Why did you suddenly decide to lose weight? Don't you think it's alright for you to be a little chubby? You need a bit of meat on you to look good."

"Every time..." Rosé's face flushed red as she sat back down next to Jennie and said, "Every time I go over to Jisoo's place and we end up kissing passionately, he would suddenly look like he's in pain and go to sleep on the sofa. It must be because of my figure..."