355

"My Ryujinie sure is cool..."

"Ryujin oppa, I believe in you!"

"Are you kidding me? My Ryujin has never spoken so much in the entire span of his career! So, of course I believe him!"

"I'm glad he's withdrawing. The set is so dangerous. What would happen if he got hurt again?"

"Ryujin would never slander someone for no reason; he couldn't be bothered to do such a thing...haha. So, I believe Ryujin; I believe the crew tried to avoid responsibility by throwing the blame on an innocent woman. How disgusting!"

After his press conference, Ryujin immediately left the scene, dragging Yuna behind.

Yuna followed behind him and dutifully blocked the media.

Seeing Yuna's seriousness as an assistant, Ryujin realized he had been missing a helper like this all along. Perhaps he could directly ask Jennie for Yuna and not just use her temporarily?

"Oppa... Hurry and get in the car."

Ryujin glanced at Yuna and noticed she was trapped within the crowd. Suddenly, he reached out his hand and pulled her into the car with him and disappeared from the sight of the media. After leaving the scene, he scolded her, "You're supposed to help me stop the media, not become a human barrier."

"I don't have much experience..." Yuna ran her fingers through her hair awkwardly. After seeing Ryujin's expression change, she changed the subject, "Is your hand OK?"

"It's fine," Ryujin replied before looking out the window.

Yuna thought he didn't want to talk to her. So, after a few moments of silence, she finally said, "Where are we going now?"

"Since I don't need to film, I'm obviously going home."

Ryujin was actually wondering how he was to trick Yuna into his home without her knowing.

On top of that, what excuse could he use to negotiate with Lisa for Yuna to stay?

Because Ryujin's whereabouts had always been a mystery, not many people knew where he lived. Even though Yuna was quite switched on, even she did not take notice of how many turns and how many estates they passed through. As they reached the seaside, Yuna finally had a thought: could it be possible that Ryujin lived on a private island?

"Ryujin...I guess I won't be going with you. After all, I'm sure you have plenty of staff at home to take care of you..."

"There's no one, I live there alone," Ryujin replied before he quickly added, "Plus, with one arm, I can't possibly take care of myself."

Yuna was a little surprised before she responded with a simple, "Oh." But, she didn't know why she suddenly felt like she was being kidnapped. Was she about to go to a deserted island?

Ryujin did indeed live on a private island. But, he wasn't completely secluded from the world, because right across the water was the most beautiful night view of Beijing.

After stepping foot on the island, Yuna was completely stunned. Ryujin did not like the typical enclosed manor, so his home was made mostly from glass...

"Help yourself. I need to go make a phone call."

After opening the door with his fingerprint, Ryujin headed straight for his bedroom and left Yuna in the living room.

He couldn't wait to negotiate with Lisa on a way to keep Yuna by his side and not let her go.

Lisa picked up his phone on the way home from the cocktail party. After hearing Ryujin's intention, he replied, "There is definitely a way..."