363

Jennie's scenes became more and more intense, sometimes it would even involve explosions. Whenever there were scenes like this, Lisa would personally appear on set with professionals to do a proper safety inspection. Only when he confirmed nothing could go wrong did he allow Jennie and Ryujin on set.

Like this, the famous supermodel Jennie seemed to have gradually disappeared from sight and no longer appeared on runways. This felt like a pity to the people in the fashion industry.

No one imagined, while her modeling career was on the rise, she'd change career paths and become an actress. However, up until this point, the public had only seen the short clip from her audition. Her actual projects had not yet been released.

During this time, many talent search shows were released and reality shows became a hot topic. A new boy band called K&G (King & Glory) also became very popular...

Of course, Manoban Entertainment also had a newcomer to promote. His name was V and he was discovered on a talent show because of his unique voice.

Everyone thought his real name was V and Manoban Entertainment helped him create a cool, mysterious image. No one knew he was actually related to Jennie.

During his time off, Taehyung sent Jennie a message, "Sister Three, I can finally sing on stage."

"When?" Jennie asked as she removed her makeup.

"Next Wednesday the agency has organized for me to appear on a programme."

Jennie could tell from his tone that Taehyung was excited and filled with anticipation. But, Jennie couldn't bear to tell him that newcomers were the most bullied in the industry.

Right now, he had only licked the sweetness of the surface. But, from now on...

...he would slowly fall into the darkness.

"If you come across anything urgent you can always look for your brother-in-law," Jennie replied. "If I can get some time off, I'll come watch you perform."

"It's fine. I know you are currently filming, so it's important to focus on work," Taehyung did not take Jennie's words to heart and did not intend to look for Lisa. He had said that he would depend on himself to become famous, so he wasn't going to get help from anyone.

Jennie understood his temper. So she wondered if it was a good thing for him to experience a few difficulties.

"Yanshu, do I have any free time next Wednesday?" Jennie asked her assistant as she put down her phone.

Song Yanshu looked at Tangning's schedule and replied, "Technically, you don't. But I think you have the right to apply for a day off from Sung-jae."

"Huh?" Jennie didn't quite understand.

"It's your birthday."

Jennie let out a gentle laugh and nodded her head, "I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I'm almost 27."

"I'm sure President Manoban has something organized for that day."

This was her first birthday since being with Lisa; she wondered if he'd remember. Over the years, she had always spent her birthday on her own, so she wasn't used to celebrating it. Perhaps when she was with Kim Jongin, she had indeed anticipated celebrating with him, but when she thought about the way he always brushed her off...

...the day no longer meant anything to her.

"Help me apply for leave then. Let's get changed, the next scene is coming up..."

"OK..."

...

'W.H.' wasn't as easy to film as it sounded. As it was a disaster movie, Jennie and Ryujin often had to put up with harsh conditions.