050

chapter fifty
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
x. 3d2y arc

At this point of time, Shoto had become great friends with the baboons after joining them in a marathon-- a very nerve-wracking marathon.

Mihawk seemed to have the stamina of a beast as he never showed signs of exhaustion upon chasing them with such a heavy sword. Shoto was already running at his fastest, and yet, Mihawk was catching up with no problem-- and he wasn't even trying.

This was too difficult. The Grand Line can be a little too difficult at times.

No-- scratch that, that fish was difficult, it wouldn't even let him say goodbye or try to make signals in their usual fishy ways. It proves just how similar that fish was to Bakugo, fitting his name perfectly.

As he started, seeing signs of exhaustion from himself, he realized he wanted to have a cool bath with a rubber ducky floating in front of him. Now that seems perfect. Absolutely. He liked the Polar Tang but their shower can be a little too hot sometimes, he disliked the temperature greatly.

Now his main concern was if Mihawk would allow him to use one of their many bathtubs. Shoto's sure that the swordsman has plenty of that as soon as he saw the mansion. Maybe a castle.

It was big. A very big home for a lonely swordsman.

He actually feels bad now. If he were stuck in this island, confined in one big castle, having creatures with weapons in the forest-- he would simply pass away.

Now, how does he tell Mihawk that he wanted to take a bath when the man himself was chasing him with intents of murder?

Shoto took the last momentum of his energy and sprinted towards the big doors, barging in as he ran straight to the second floor, finding a bathroom with a bathtub. It was clean too. He was guessing that Mihawk was quite neat.

He closed the doors shut and locked it. If Mihawk was to slice his own door down, then he'll be finding Shoto getting soaked in a cold bath while in company of a floating rubber duck that he found on the side.

This was exactly what Shoto was looking for. His ideal relaxation.

Mihawk could not believe how the events turned considerably.

The baboons ran away after catching sight of his castle, and he can tell why. But that two toned hair boy from the war who he recognizes as the boy who ate two fruits-- went inside his home, not giving a care that at that point, he was trapped.

But instead of insisting on fighting with a non-swordsman and a young teenager, he decided to let the situation play by itself, seeing as he has 2 other trespassers of his own.

"What was that just now?" Perona floated from the kitchen, looking at Mihawk in question as the man seated himself by his chair while reaching for a book to finish. He was pretty calm.

"Another one of you just came in."

"Me?" Perona looked in disbelief before seeing Mihawk's shake of head. She was really slow.

"No."

"Then," A mosshead came from the other door, a towel around his neck after practicing with no end. "Me?"

"Indeed."

"What do you mean? I don't have a twin. . ." Zoro stated, brows furrowed. Mihawk sighed, he really was surrounded with dense idiots. But what can he do? He already agreed to have them around.

"Your crewmate. That peculiar one with a scar on his upper left face."

Zoro immediately got the idea and perked up. "Huh? You mean Shoto? He's here?" He bombarded with questions as Mihawk sent him a pointed glare that silenced him within a second.