𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 5𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Its you actin like you not lightskin fo me." Aelain said, looking at Kaizen before pushing him out the way so she could see the TV.

"I'm still darker than yo pale ass though. Go outside nd get some damn sun light, all you do is stay inside n do nothin." Kai said, picking up the new puppy they had gotten.

"I do go outside." Lain replied, petting the rabbit that was in her lap. "Yo ass only go outside when Asteria or Nevaya tell you to go wit them somewhea." Kaizen said, mushing her in the head.

Aelain mugged him before looking back at the TV that was on cartoon network.

"You would think Asteria and Nevaya sisters when they really jusy aunt and niece." Aelain mumbled, tilting her head to the side.

"Stop talkin to yoself, you look special." Kai said, walking to the kitchen after putting the dog down. Lain turned and looked at him before rolling her eyes.

"Just mad cause I'm mo cuter than you'd eva be." She said, waving him off.

"Cute whea? Yo ass look like a damn squirrel nd you built like one too." Kaizen said, furrowing his eyebrows and getting the box of cereal from the top of the fridge.

"Okay? Atleast ion look like roadkill and a pitbull mixed together. You look like daddy but a lighter version and that ain't a cute mix." Aelain replied, moving the rabbit out her lap and standing up.

"You callin my man ugly?" Sorin asked, walking into the living room while pulling his hair into a bun.

"I'm just sayin, momma. Kai always thinkin he fine but he mo uglier than a bitch." Aelain said, shrugging and sticking her hands under her shirt to rub her stomach.

"Tell ha stop comin fo me." Kaizen said, fixing him a bowl of cereal. "Nobody comin fo yo broke ass. You started it anyway. Just wait til I get taller, imma bat the shit outta you." Lain said, mugging him and walking to the snack closet.

"You really thinkin you finna grow taller when yo ass been 5'3 fo the past 7 years. How you 19 and only 5'3?" Kaizen asked making Aelain suck her teeth.

"Shut up talm to me you tree built ass hoe." She said, waving him off again and getting a bag of chips.

"Yall done?" Rin said, pulling his sleeves over his hands and watching as Lain shook her head.

"Mattafact, I know you ain't talkin when you 18 and look like you just turned 22." Aelain said, turning to look at Kai after opening her bag of chips.

"You look like you 12, shut up." Kaizen replied, glancing at her before looking down at his bowl of cereal while sticking another spoonful in his mouth.

"Fuck you, ion even wanna talk to you nomo." Aelain said, flipping him off and going to her room.

-

"I'm prettier than all the hoes you eva been wit, right?" Serephina asked, looking over at Juvela.

"You the only one I eva been wit, what is you talkin bout?" Juve replied, lifting her head up from her pillow to look at the clock.

Phina pursed her lips in a thin line and crossed her legs. "My bad, lemme rephrase that. Am I prettier than all the hoes you eva fucked?" She asked again.

"You know you is but why you makin it seem like I go round fuckin everybody I see when I only fucked 3 people?" Juvela said, pulling the covers off some when it started getting hot.

"When you fucked 3 people nd why ian know this?" Serephina said, mugging Juvela. "Baby, you know you one of those 3 people, right?" Juve said, looking at her.

"The otha 2 was in high-school when you kept rejectin me. But since we made things official bout 9 years ago, you the only one I been fuckin." Juve continued, closing her eyes and scratching her head.

"You forreal goin to sleep on me?" Phina said, shaking Juvela a bit. She sucked her teeth and huffed when Juve didn't reply.

"This why ion like yo ass na." She mumbled.