𓂺

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 28𝐭𝐡, 2087
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"We be back to square one, if youn wanna fix things just tell me that, baby." Juvela said, looking up at her from her spot on the stairs.

"You said you wanted to fix things but the shit you doin not helpin the relationship get fixed at all." She continued as Serephina shifted her weight to her right foot after crossing her arms.

"What exactly am I doin thats not helpin the relationship?" Phina said, looking her up and down.

"Whatchu doin right na. Catchin an attitude when all I'm tryna do is talk to you. You still talkin to ole girl too so you basically lyin bout wantin to fix our relationship." Juvela said, looking at a car that had sped past.

"Seem much happier wit ha anyways." She said making Serephina frown her face up.

It was quiet for a bit, Juve looking down at the pavement while playing in her hair. "Mattafact," Juvela said.

"You can go be wit ha, ion even know what I'm still round fo. Ion make you feel the same as in the past anyways so thea ain't no point in tryna mend this relationship back together." She said, looking at Serephina.

"Its gettin mo toxic than its gettin healthy n ion like that. My shit already packed from when you kicked me out that first time, I'll be gone befo tomorrow hit." She continued, looking at the almost empty bottle of Stroh 80 that was in her hand.

Serephina just stared at her before humming and leaning on the railing, watching Juve drink the rest of the liquor before standing up.

-

Fallon tilted his head, smiling before looking down at his lap and kicking his legs a bit.

"You tryna kick me?" Hasani asked making Fall shake his head. "Forgot you was right there, thats all." Fallon replied, massaging Sani's head after moisturizing it.

"You forgettin bout me na, pumpkin? That's that hurt." Hasani said, chuckling and rubbing Falls feet while looking at his phone.

"You got your feet done, pumpkin?" He said, leaning his head back a bit so Fallon can part it. "Mhm, I went wit Nes yesterday while you was at work." Fall said, repositioning himself in a more comfortable position.

"Forgot what color it was called but it's kinda like the color gray, just a bit darker." He continued.

"Yo feet fat, they swollen?" Sani asked, sitting his phone in his lap to massage Falls feet. "No, they just chubby. They only swell when I'm walkin fo a long time." Fallon answered, curling his toes.

"Lemme see yo hands." Hasani said making Fall lean forward a bit to show him his hands. "Yo hands chubby too. It ain't hard to braid wit these nails on?" He said, glancing at him.

"No cause I've been doin it for a long time but I'm hungry." Fallon said, rubbing his stomach. "Go eat right quick, finish braidin lata, pumpkin." Hasani replied, standing up and stretching.

"I only got one more braid left though." Fall said, patting his head before sticking his hand under his bonnet to scratch his head.

"Finish it lata, eat first." Sani said, kissing his forehead before doing the same to his lips.

Fallon mumbled an okay, pulling at his leggings. "Ion feel like gettin up to fix anything though n I know as soon as I get up, imma have to go pee." He said, huffing lightly and tilting his head.

"Want me to fix yo plate then, pumpkin?" Hasani asked, glancing at him before leaning down to put his phone on the coffee table.

"Yea." Fall said, looking at his phone to see what time it was.

-

"Its not givin what its posed to give." Zielle said. "Wheres the energy at, daddy?" He continued, crossing his arms and huffing.

Kaizen lifted his arms from off his face a bit to look at him while frowning his face up. "I'm tied, princess. Lemme take a lil nap first." He mumbled, closing his eyes.

"So, you just leavin me?" Elle asked, not getting a reply back.

"Wow, that's alright. Finna go find me anotha daddy since mine trippin." He said, leaning over to grab his phone before getting it snatched out his hand.

"Get up if you want to, on my momma, imma tea yo ass up. Yeen findin shit so shut up n go to sleep, too late at night fo allat shit." Kaizen said, mugging Zielle after pulling him back down by his shorts.

"I'm playin, daddy, you know that. But you really goin to sleep on me?" Zielle asked, rubbing Kaizens stomach.

"What I just said?" Kai said, looking at him. "Now you got a attitude wimme, stop fo you make me cry." Elle said, frowning and playing with the bottom of Kai's shirt.

"Ion got no attitude, I'm just tied n yeen lettin me go to sleep." Kai said, running his hands down his face and squinting his eyes.

"Because you always goin to sleep on me. Like, I just be talkin to you but then when I look ova when you don't be replyin, you be knocked the fuck out." Zielle replied, laying down on top of him.

"Go to sleep wit me then, princess. Eitha that or just stay up cause I'm finna to sleep eitha way." Kaizen said as Elle sucked his teeth and whined.

"Im not sleepy though." He mumbled, looking at his nails from different angles. "Imma rock you to sleep so be quiet n close yo eyes." Kai said, looking at Zielle.

"Okay." Elle responded, doing as told while Kai repositioned them.