𓂸

𝐀𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 29𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Momma, pops lettin you out the house like that?" Kaizen asked, looking Sorin up and down while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Whats wrong wit what I got on?" Rin asked, looking down at his outfit and raising his hands a bit before looking at himself in the mirror that was in the living room.

Kai shook his head, looking back down at his phone. "Tell me, whats wrong wit what I got on?" Rin asked again, tilting his head and staring at Kai.

"Nothin, ma. Just askin cause them jeans look a li tight on you." Kaizen replied.

Sorin continued staring at him for a bit before tucking his hair behind his ear and walking to the room. "These look too tight?" He asked, standing infront of Kaltain.

Kal turned him to the side a bit, glancing at the TV before pulling on the loops to the jeans. "Yea, but you know not to give my pussy away so ian trippin." Kal responded, kissing his stomach.

"All my shit fittin a lil more tighter than they used to." Rin said, pulling on the jacket Kaltain had on.

"You gainin weight, mama?" Kal said, taking his jacket off and giving it to Sorin. "If my clothes more tighter than they used to be then yea." Rin said, putting the jacket on.

"Y yeen just get one of my hoodies out the closet?" Kaltain asked, pulling him closer to him and kissing his forehead.

"Cause I wanted the one you were wearin." Sorin replied.

-

Juvela stared at Serephina, earning a mug back as she mumbled under her breath.

"Ugly bitches always be starin like they tryna fight." Phina mumbled, crossing her legs and leaning on the table.

"Whatchu said?" Juve asked, raising her eyebrow as she continued staring at Serephina.

"Nothin, I'm talkin to myself." Phina replied, scratching the side of her face. She looked the opposite way when Juve continued staring at her.

"You be actin like I won't choke yo lil ass out in this restaurant." Juvela said, leaning back in her seat. "Ian even do nothin yet, damn." Serephina said, sucking her teeth and crossing her arms.

"You been cussin me out since you woke up this mornin. Nd the only time you be mumblin under yo breath is when you sayin shit I told you not to say." Juve said, sipping her coke.

"Ian say nothin you told me not to say though." Phina said, tilting her head and moving her hands out the way when the waitress came back with their food.

"Then why you mumblin?" Juvela asked, thanking the waitress making Phina mug her. "Because I want to." She said, mugging the waitress also and rolling her eyes when the waitress tried to send a polite wave at her.

"And what I told you bout bein disrespectful?" Juve said, watching Serephina whine and frown her face up.

"You was bein too friendly nd ian like it." Phina said with her face still frowned up. "All I said was thank you, somethin you needa start sayin when somebody do somethin fo you." Juvela said, cutting her steak.

"Ion want to cause ion like these ho- I mean, people. Ion like these people." Serephina said, correcting herself when Juvela looked up from her plate.

"Startin to think that I let you off fo a lil bit too long." Juve said as she continued eating.

-

"Is that a print or am I trippin?" Aelain asked, glancing at Asteria.

"Looks like a print to me." Steria replied, looking at Lains phone. Aelain rubbed her lips with her fingers and continued staring at the picture.

"She packin a lil too much, huh?" Lain said, scratching her eyebrow. "She packin packin?" Asteria asked making Aelain nod her head.

Steria leaned over to look at the picture one more time before looking at Aelain. "Feel bad fo you if yall do get to that level." She said as Aelain rolled her eyes.

"Nawl cause that shit not touchin me. She can keep that." Lain said, waving Steria off and leaning back on the headboard.

Asteria glanced at her and smiled a bit. "Yea okay." She said, looking back at her phone.