𓂺

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 14𝐭𝐡, 2087
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Three months." Fallon said, holding up three fingers and eating a spoonful of macaroni.

Nesryn smiled, crossing his legs. "Not your sixth child being on the way." He said. "Might as well, I only got bout three or four eggs left. Probably not even that many." Fall replied, playing with his braids.

"Would've had buku more bu- Sonder?" Nesryn interrupted making Fall nod his head.

"My stress levels nd shit kept makin me have miscarriages so it was buku eggs I had lost when he knew I only had a certain amount." Fallon said, eating another spoonful of macaroni.

"But.." Fall said, covering his mouth while chewing. "His dick is astronomical." He continued, pointing to Hasani who was knocked out on the couch.

Nesryn snorted not wanting to laugh out and end up waking Sani up. "Head game is too." Fall said, crossing his legs and wiping his mouth.

"Better than Sonders?" Nes asked making Fallon nod his head. "Betta than Sonders nd hopefully he don't come back to haunt me cause I said that." Fall replied.

"But when I see that lil girl, she gettin ha ass beat. Ian raise her to be like that and it ain't cute how she actin right na." He continued, drinking his water.

"Juvela might beat you to it, she got a lot of patience but she saying she running out of it." Nesryn said, eating some of his fries before drinking his water.

"Even if she do, I'm still beatin Phinas ass." Fall replied.

-

"I'm serious, almost made me nut in you when you was ridin my shit n smilin." Kaltain said, opening the door and letting Sorin walk in first.

"Was lookin pretty as hell, mamas." He continued as Rin turned to look at him. "Why you talkin so loud?" Rin asked, holding onto his arm so he could pull his socks up when they kept sliding down in his shoes.

"I ain't." Kal replied, squatting down infront of Sorin before tying his shoelaces. "You are, them people behind us was hearin everything you said." Rin said, looking down at him.

He slid his phone in his back pocket before pulling his jeans up. "Want me to kill em then, mama?" Kaltain said making Sorin look at him and frown his face up.

"No, ian say that but come on so I can get what I needa get. Theres too many people starin all up in my face." Rin said, watching him stand up and look down to make sure he didn't crease his shoes.

"Yo ass look mo fat in these jeans." Kaltain mumbled, licking his lips and rubbing Sorins booty as he continued walking.

Rin glanced at him before patting his head when it started itching.

-

"Thats gold?" Fallon asked as Nesryn nodded his head.

"Close to 400 somethin." Nes said, playing with the tongue piercing before standing up and pulling his shirt up a bit. "You always be buyin expensive shit." Fallon said, looking at Nesryns naval piercing.

"I need to get a longer bar for mine though before my stomach get too big nd push the shit out." Fall said, rubbing his stomach before scratching his neck.

"I might have some in the room somewhea." He continued.

"Sagira got the other side of her nose pierced the other day, I think." Nesryn said, sitting back down and crossing his legs.

"She look slow?" Fallon asked, raising his eyebrows. "Nope, it looks cute on her. Sarnai in the Netherlands, he flew in yesterday but he said he leaving in two weeks to go to Austria." He replied.

"Everytime he call me, he in anotha country. Atleast he doin what he said he wanted to do." Fallon said, opening a bag of gummy bears.

"All your kids is, except for Sorin since he changed his major last minute and graduated with a DO degree." Nes replied.

"Surprised he ain't get fired when he told them people that he only gon go in when he gotta do surgery nd he leavin right afta." Fallon said, digging through the bag to get a pineapple gummy.

"He good at his job, that's why. They not gonna fire you if you benefit them." Nesryn said as Fall agreed.

"Right as long as they don't have buku patients dyin thats under his wing." Fall said.