𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝗼𝐯𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 28𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"I had told the bitch not to break my damn heart nd she broke it anyway." Juvela said, looking at her momma.

"She a hoe nd I should've known when she kept goin from nigga to nigga nd bitch to bitch in highschool." She continued, looking at the floor and rubbing her hands together.

"If she was losin interest or some shit, she should've said it." She mumbled, licking her lips when they felt a bit dry.

"Why don't you break up with her then, baby?" Eliseo asked, lifting up her embroidery hoop before laying it back down as she continued sewing.

"Momma." Juve said, lifting her head up and staring at her as a few tears rolled down her face. "I can't do that." She continued.

"And why you can't?" Eliseo said, uncrossing her legs to scratch her thigh.

"Cause bruh, I can't do it. I love her too much." Juvela said, putting her hands over her face while laying her head back on the top of the couch.

"I'll be aight. Imma go back home tomorrow." She said, wiping her face.

"She ever replied back to your text?" Eliseo asked, getting up and sitting the hoop on the table. "You talm bout the one I sent a couple of days ago?" Juvela said, uncovering her face and rubbing her nose.

"Fuck no, the hoe ain't neva answered." Juve said, laughing as Eliseo shook her head.

-

Sorin stared at Serephina before looking off to the side and closing his eyes so he could calm down a bit.

"You..is in my house, pipe that shit down before the cup I have in my hand right na, magically get busted up side yo head along wit my fist." Rin said, tapping his fingers on the counter.

"I will whoop yo ass like you my damn child cause you is not finna be disrespectin me in my own shit or at all. You got me highly fucked up on who the fuck you talkin to." He continued.

"Do not play wit me. I am not in the mood today, Serephina." Sorin said as Kaltain walked into the kitchen, scratching his head and yawning.

"Guess we gon have to be fightin then cause you not touchin me." Serephina replied making Kal glance at her before looking at Sorin.

Rin fixed his bonnet, making sure he could still bawl his hands up in a fist with the acrylics he had on.

Phina continued mumbling about something while rolling her eyes and looking at her phone. Sorin drank the rest of his water, sitting the cup on the counter and making his way towards her.

As soon as he got close to her, he punched the mess out of her making her fall back in the chair she was sitting in and knock the vase off the table.

Aelain came out her room a few seconds later and so did Kaizen.

"Don't get up cause if you do, I am gon beat the fuck out you." Rin said after she tried getting up. He continued staring down at her before making sure he didn't break any of his nails.

"Stop actin like youn have manners. You not finna be Sonder 2.0 so sit down and chill out cause you pissin me off. And that lil shit you did wit yo girlfriend, I hope she break up witchu cause you know you wrong fo that." Rin said before picking up the flowers and sitting them on the table.

"Ion like cheaters and you makin me not like you wit the way you actin so if you would so kindly clean this shit up and leave peacefully without me havin to beat yo ass again, I would appreciate it." He continued, staring at her as her nose started bleeding along with her lip.

He stepped over the shattered glass pieces and went to the kitchen, throwing the broom and dustpan at her and hitting her in the head with it before going to the room.

Aelain looked at Serephina before scratching her head and going back to her room. "Well ain't that some shit." Kaizen mumbled, going to his room also.

Kaltain continued fixing him a plate of food, watching Phina finally get up while holding her nose and standing there for a minute when she had gotten dizzy.

He took his plate out the microwave, making sure it was hot before grabbing a fork and a bottled water and going to the room also.