𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝐁𝗼𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞☝︎︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝗼𝐯𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 2𝐧𝐝, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Fallon took his hair out the bun, buttoning up his shorts before pulling his shirt down.

Hasani came inside the bathroom, making eye contact with him through the mirror before hugging him from behind and kissing his cheek.

"You gettin ready to go out?" He asked making Fall nod his head and lean on the counter to grab his toothbrush.

"Nes wanted me to get out the house so he said we was gon go somewhea today. He comin inna few minutes to pick me up." Fallon replied, turning the water on and putting toothpaste on the toothbrush.

"You gon be aight, huh?" Sani said, holding Fallons hair back when he bent over and started brushing his teeth. Fall nodded his head, staring at him through the mirror.

"I should be." He said, brushing his tongue after sticking it out.

"I'll call you if anything happens." He continued after he finished brushing his teeth. "These look tight, huh?" Fall said, turning to the side and pulling his shorts by the loops.

"Only round the thigh part, only thing they doin is rollin up everytime you move." Hasani replied, rubbing Fallons thigh before pulling the bottom part of his shorts down.

"So, I can wear em?" Fallon asked, looking up at him and staring. "Yea, why wouldn't I let you wea em?" Sani responded making Fallon shrug.

"Lemme go put my shoes on for he get hea."

-

"We both kinda turning our shorts into coochie cutters." Nesryn said, bending down to pull his socks up.

"They not tight, they just keep risin up." Fallon said, waiting for Nesryn to tie his shoes while playing with his hair. "We're going shopping anyways, we can buy more clothes." Nes said, standing up and pulling his shorts down.

"They probably still gon be tight nd risin up everytime I move." Fall said, sliding his phone in his back pocket after texting Hasani back.

"Imma just buy a whole bunch of jeans and sweatpants. Maybe some more panties cause mine gettin a bit small." He continued, looking at a boy who was staring at them.

Nesryn pulled his sleeves over his hands, drinking his frappe and glancing at where Fall was staring before turning his head off and grabbing his hand.

"Tell me why bubba brought Sond to our house and locked him in the basement." Nes said making Fallon furrow his eyebrows.

"Talking about making him starve for a few days to lose the amount of weight you had lost and some other things." He continued, walking inside a store while pulling Fall along.

"Why don't he just kill him and get it ova wit?" Fallon said, looking at a pair of flare jeans before grabbing them and hanging them on his arm.

Nesryn shrugged, looking at the skirts they had. "Guessing he wants to torture him."

-

Juvela stared at Serephina before shaking her head.

"What?" Phina said, frowning her face up and looking back at her phone. "Nothin, I'm tryna figure out if this yo first time cheatin on me." Juve replied.

"I lowkey feel played cause I know you know that I wouldn't cheat or talk to nobody else while datin you." She continued, resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

"Anything else you could've chose to do and you chose to cheat. Nd youn even got a reason fo whatchu did." Juve said, looking over at Phina.

"Why you still talkin bout it? I know what I did and I know I fucked up, youn gotta go on nd on." Serephina said, rubbing her leg before playing with her nose ring.

"Yea, I'm finna go on and on cause you fucked up fo that duckass shit. You just lost all the trust I had fo you cause I know you know betta than that." Juvela said.

She looked at the TV as Serephina kept quiet before laughing and looking down at the floor.

"I wanna beat the fuck outchu." Juve said, rubbing her nose bridge. "But ion even care nomo, do whatchu wanna do." She said, getting up and grabbing all her things.

Juve grabbed her keys before walking out the front door and slamming it behind her.

-

"Phina done cheated on that lil girl, ain't that some shit." Sorin mumbled, leaning on the kitchen counter and leaving Sagira on read so he can finish what he was doing.

"Who did what to who?" Kaltain asked, taking the popsicle out the freezer.

"My lil sister, she cheated on ha girlfriend." Rin said, watching Kal open the popsicle with a knife. "You know we got scissors, right?" He said making Kaltain scratch his head.

"I be forgettin." Kal said, biting into the popsicle as Sorin just stared at him.

"You know betta than to cheat, huh?" He said, standing over Rin and looking at his phone. "Yea, I wanna live." Rin replied, laying his forehead on Kaltains chest while looking at his phone.

Kal rubbed Rins booty and leaned down kissing his temple.

"Ew, y'all nasty. Doin that in the kitchen." Aelain said, frowning her face up and opening the pantry.

Kaltain continued what he was doing making Sorin slap his hand and close his legs before looking up at him. "Just traumatizin." Lain continued, grabbing a bag of chips.

"Be quiet." Sorin said, waving her off as Kal licked his fingers and continued eating his popsicle.

"Yo brotha home?" He asked, pulling his shorts down and sitting his phone on the counter. "Nawl, he by Zielle. He said he gon be back tomorrow." Aelain said, opening the bag of chips.

Sorin hummed, making his way to the room with Kaltain following behind him after throwing the popsicle stick away.