𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 14𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"No, cause when he had sat me on the counter and made eye contact wit me, I was gone. I was in heaven, baby, I wasn't even on earth nomo." Fallon said making Nesryn bust out laughing.

"I'm tellin you, the way that nigga looked at me made me feel like I was a damn water fountain. I thought it was finna soak through the shorts I had on." He continued, crossing his legs.

"But yea, I like him a lot but ion wanna fall in love just to find out that he's like Sonder." Fall said, rubbing his thighs.

"Thats more than likely not going to happen but if it does, you got Fathan." Nes replied, fixing his socks and looking at his legs to make sure he wasn't ashy.

"I see you've been gaining your weight back though. Face starting to clear up and you don't have bags no more, proud of you." Nes continued making Fallon smile.

"I had blocked Sonds number but he had texted me off of anotha number talkin bout how I pissed him off and that if he sees me out somewhea, he gon do something to me." Fall said, unlocking his phone and going to the messages before giving it to Nesryn.

"If you go somewhere, you might want to tell Hasani to go with you. If he can put you in the hospital more than once, then theres no telling what he can do since you've had that convo with him." Nesryn said, reading through the long list of messages.

"I know and thats why I'm kind of scared." Fallon said, glancing at the TV. "Stay with Hasani at all times then or just stay inside." Nes replied, giving Fall his phone back.

-

"Im 18 na, period. As I should be." Zielle said even though his birthday was the other day.

"Zennie, how old am I?" He asked, rolling over and putting his face close to Kaizens face. "Eighteen, princess." Kai replied making Zielle sit up.

"Imma dress up and take pictures and act like I'm really goin somewhea." Elle said, getting out of the bed and going over to his dresser.

A few minutes later, Zielle came out the bathroom and stood infront of his mirror. "Oh okay, body is snatched and ass is fat. I see you." He said before bending over infront the mirror.

Kaizen stared at him, watching him act foolish before shaking his ass in the mirror.

"These shorts make my ass look mo fatter than it already is." Zielle said after taking buku pictures of himself in the mirror.

He sat down on top of Kaizen, sending him the pictures first before posting them. He leaned forward, watching Kai save the pictures to his phone before going back on snapchat.

"Daddy be savin my pictures? Period." He mumbled.