𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 17𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"What's wrong, mama?" Kaltain asked, walking out the bathroom and drying his face.

"Ion got a good feelin, feel like somethin bad finna happen." Sorin replied, resting his head in his hand and looking at his phone.

He continued staring at Fallons contact, debating on if he should call him or not. "Mamas?" Kal called out making Rin hum and look up at him.

"You heard me?" He said. "No, what'd you say?" Sorin said, playing with his hair.

"I said to call yo family nd make sure they aight." Kaltain replied, putting his durag on his head before tying it carefully.

Rin scratched his head before running his fingers through his hair. "M'kay." He mumbled, unlocking his phone again.

-

"You quiet, why yeen complainin bout somethin today?" Juvela asked, letting her head fall back in Serephinas lap to look up at her.

"Im tryna do somethin." Phina replied, pushing Juves head off her lap and chewing on one of her nails. "Whatchu tryna do?" Juve said, looking at the loading screen on the TV.

"Cause," Serephina said. "Momma aint neva replied back to my text even though we was textin not even 5 minutes ago." She continued, moving her hair out her face when the ponytail holder had broke.

"The three dots had shown up that said he was textin back but his message neva sent nd na I'm bein left on read." She said, huffing.

"Maybe he got distracted wit somethin or he thought he sent the message but didn't." Juvela said, putting an earbud back in her ear when the game stopped loading.

"Mm, that didn't happen cause everytime Sorin or Sagira have a bad feeling bout something, something always happens." Serephina said, scratching her leg.

"Nd both of em just texted and said they had a bad feeling that somethin was finna happen to one of us in the group chat." She continued on.

"Nd that one of yall is yall mama?" Juvela asked, glancing at her.

"Yea, most likely." Serephina replied.

-

"If something did happen to momma, it probably got somethin to do wit pops." Sagira said, crossing her legs and calling Fallon again.

"Momma's boyfriend don't have our numbers or know whea we live at so he can't contact us to tell us that somethin did happen." Sorin said, playing with his nose ring.

"He should have uncle's number though." Serephina said. "Ion think he do since they've only met once." Gira said, playing in her hair and watching the puppy run from room to room.

"Did momma share his location wit any of yall?" Rin asked making Phina and Gira shake their head. "I mean, he did but he stopped soon after he stopped answerin to calls nd texts." Phina replied.

"I was finna say that we should tell uncle but I'm pretty sure he already knows somethin is up since auntie tells him everything." Sagira said, replying back to Jahmirs text.

"Not everything cause he ain't tell him that pops was still abusin him." Sorin said, glancing at Sagira.

"You right but you know if he do, uncle gon be one pissed off soul. He gon be pissed off at everybody who knew and didn't tell him." Gira said.

"Back on topic, so long story short." Serephina said, clapping her hands.

"Momma's missin nd pops might be the cause of it." She continued, playing with her nose ring and looking at Sagira and Sorin.

"We don't know if he's missin fo sure but if he is then its not a might, pops is the cause." Rin replied, crossing his legs.