𓂺

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 7𝐭𝐡, 2087
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Princess?" Kaizen said making Zielle hum.

"You watchin somethin?" He asked making Elle shake his head. "You thinkin of somethin then?" He said, looking down before looking back at Zielle.

"Mhm, why?" Zielle said, looking up from his phone. "You soakin through these boxers you got on." Kaizen said, feeling his juices wet his shirt up more.

"You see, I was tryna think of somethin else but it ain't work n I had flashbacks of last night when you was rearrangin my organs n my heart." Zielle said, explaining about why he was getting wet before continuing his explanation.

He continued for a few more minutes while Kaizen just stared at him before licking his lips.

"It was the missionary position fo me. Neva again though cause I almost died." Elle said, fanning his face. "How you almost died, princess?" Kai asked.

"The eye contact n deep strokes was too much fo me. You was high as hell too which made it worse, had me lookin like I was havin a seizure." Zielle replied.

"Wait, cause it was the shit you was saying while beatin my walls down fo me." He continued, waving his hand while shaking his head.

Kaizen smiled and laughed at the extra ness Zielle was doing.

"Like damn, this why I call you daddy. Straight up destroyed my shit." Zielle said, putting his phone on the charger when he accidentally unplugged it.

"Daddy be fuckin me so good, I can't even stare at anotha nigga, let alone blink." He said.

"That's how it should be." Kaizen replied, watching him get up. "Right, y'all niggas could neva. Period." Zielle said, walking over to the dresser while rubbing his legs.

"I feel like a damn fawn right na." He mumbled.

-

"You always be complainin bout how yo clit n shit be hurtin so I'm cuttin back on doin shit to you everyday, you mad or somethin?" Neith asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Im not mad, I was just askin why you haven't been askin lately." Aila responded, drying his hands.

"The way you sounded when you asked me made it seem like you was mad bout it. If you want me to continue fuckin yo shit up everyday then just say that." Neith said.

"If anything, it sound like you the one mad. You always catch an attitude when you can't get no pussy, meaning that I have to give you some fo you to not be actin the way you is right na." Aila said, looking up at him.

"Youn have to do nothi- Yes, I do cause you be doin too fuckin much. Like damn, at this point, I'm startin to suspect that you only wit me to get yo dick wet." Aila cut in.

"Gettin an attitude wit me cause I be tellin you ion feel like givin you none." He continued, rolling his eyes and getting some food out to cook.

"Mane aight, whateva. Suspect whatchu wanna suspect, ian finna be goin back n forth witchu." Neith said, raising his hands and walking the other way.

"So, its true since you walkin away n shit." Aila said making Neith frown his face up.

"Im walkin away cause you tryna start shit fo no fuckin reason. All a nigga said was that if you wanted me to continue fuckin you everyday then say that n yo ass wanna start a damn argument." He said.

"Ian say shit bout me stayin witchu to only get my dick wet cause if that shit was the case, I would've told you befo startin the damn relationship n gettin married." He continued, staring at Aila.

"And if I was, the moment yo ass would've told me I couldn't get none, I would've found somebody else to give me some." Neith said, watching Aila mumble something to himself.

"Just adm- Bruh, shut the fuck up. I just told you that I'm not tryna argue witchu. Ion know if you on yo monthly but you finna piss me off." Neith interrupted.

"Be quiet, just don't say shit else to me the rest of the day." He said, walking back to the room.

-

"Unt uh, my mama n pops was arguin earlier fo the first time in months." Asteria said, sitting on Chelles lap before crossing her legs.

"Bout what?" Aelain asked, glancing at her before looking back at Destrys phone.

"Somethin bout some pussy n pops only bein wit my mama to get his dick wet or whateva." Asteria replied. "Mama been havin attitudes fo the past few days fo him to always be complainin bout his clit hurtin." She continued.

"Sound like he need some dick to fix it. If he wanna fuck everyday, why not just tell uncle?" Aelain said, playing with Destrys dreads.

"Thats what pops said so they ended up gettin in a whole argument. Well tried to cause pops ended up shutting it down when he started gettin pissed off." Asteria said, rubbing her thighs.

"Pops barely catch attitudes when he can't get none so ion even know what mama was talkin bout but that ain't my business." She continued making Chelle look at her.

"You shole tellin it though." Chelle said, going on her phone and wrapping her arms around her waist.

"You be quiet." Steria replied.