𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 2𝐧𝐝, 2086
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Its funny how mama and pops divorced but still be fuckin around on the low." Serephina said, plopping on the couch beside Sorin.

"It aint really on the low if we all know. Mama even said that they was still fuckin around." Rin said, crossing his legs and laying his phone on his thigh.

"But aint pops in a whole relationship wit somebody?" Phina asked making Sorin scratch his head.

"I think. Last time I checked, he was. Unless they broke up." Rin replied, looking down at his phone when he got another message.

"Child anyways, who you textin?" Phina said, glancing at his phone and biting into her oatmeal cookie. "My crazy ass babydaddy." Sorin said, picking his phone up.

He went to his camera and took a picture of his surroundings before sending it to Kaltain.

"How many times his ass gon ask fo a pic of whea you at?" Serephina said after noticing that it was Rins 6th time sending Kal a picture of where he was at.

Sorin shrugged. "He made a few opps ova the years so he be textin me the whole time I'm not close by him. He got Kai checkin up on Lain every second too." He said, getting up and going to the kitchen.

"And if something happens and we don't answer they text, it's gon be World War III." He continued, opening the kitchen drawer and taking the gun out.

"To put it in simple terms, they both some crazy ass niggas that need mental help." Rin said, loading the gun and taking it with him to the living room.

He placed it on the side of him after sitting down. "Youn need no gun afta whatchu did to his homeboy." Serephina said, looking at the TV.

"He still alive aint he? All I did was paralyze his lower half." Sorin said, playing with his braids.

-

"Momma, how you thick and I'm built like the led of a pencil?" Aelain asked, crossing her arms.

Sorin glanced at her and shrugged. "Ask yo daddy." He replied as he continued chopping the vegetables. "Ion wanna ask him, he be traumatizin me wit his answers." Lain said, sitting at the bar.

"Oh yea." She continued making Rin hum and look at her. "So, I've been talkin to this girl for a lil while and I wanted you to know." She said, playing with her bun.

"You not gon tell me how old she is and what ha name is?" Sorin asked, tilting his head.

"Her name is Destry nd she 3 years older so she's 22." Aelain said, rubbing her lips together. "I met her in person a few times, she tall as hell. She tall like Kai but without the lankyness." She continued, watching Kaizen walk in the kitchen.

"I'm sick of yo toothpick built ass talkin bout me." Kai said, mugging Aelain making her mug him back.

"Its the truth. Can't get mad cause a bitch speakin facts." Lain said, rolling her eyes and crossing her legs. "But anyways, she fine as hell. I got buku pictures of ha in my phone, you wanna see?" She said, pulling her phone out her pocket.

Sorin nodded his head, washing his hands and drying them before going to the counter Aelain was sitting at.

"Glad she fine cause yo last ex was a li- Momma, stop lyin." Kaizen said, cutting Sorin off. Rin smiled and leaned on the counter.

"You know the hoe was mad ugly. Lain, yeen got no taste whatsoeva." Kai continued, opening the refrigerator and taking a bottle of water.

"Okay? She was kind of fine in the beginning but ion know what happened when we actually started datin." Aelain said.

"She got ugly, thats what happened." Kai said, drinking some of the water.

Lain rolled her eyes and continued looking through her camera roll.