𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 10𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Listen hea you big back baboon, daddy said get yo ass up nd get dressed cause we got shit to do. Well, yall got shit to do cause I'm goin to Asterias house." Aelain said, clapping her hands.

Kaizens face frowned up when she cut the room light on. "Whew child, look at that mug you got on yo face. Fix it Jesus, fix it." She continued, walking up to his bed.

She put her hands on her hips and leaned down. "I'll get granny on yo ass if you don't wake up." She whispered making Kai sit up as soon as he heard the word 'granny'.

"Can't wait til yo mouse face ass stop bein petty." Kai mumbled, scratching his neck and squinting his eyes. "Yo breath stank, it smell like stale coochie nd vinegar." Lain said, waving her hand infront of her face and backing up.

"Momma, Kai scratchin like he fleas." She said when Sorin had passed by the room.

"Stop bein petty nd come on so I can drop you off." Rin said, grabbing his keys off the wall. "Damn mamas, you leaving a nigga?" Kaltain said, looking down at Sorin.

"I'm comin back, hush and take yo medicine." Rin said, putting his wallet in his back pocket. "And yeen lettin a nigga get no pussy befo you go? That's fucked up, mama." Kal said, shaking his head and hugging him.

"You can get some tonight, stop poutin nd do what I said befo I take it back." Sorin said, pulling him down and kissing his forehead.

"Aight, aight." Kaltain mumbled, going back to the room.

-

"Girl no. Tek thought I was playing when I told her that I was gonna pack my things and leave." Nevaya said, plopping on the couch next to Asteria.

"What she do this time?" Steria asked, putting a pretzel in her mouth.

"She gon put me in my place and then leave me at home all hot and bothered." Vaya replied, crossing her arms and looking down at her phone when it started ringing.

"Look, she calling me right now." She continued as she let it ring only for it to go off again when she didn't answer.

"You betta answer that shit fo you piss ha off." Aelain said, putting a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth and licking the spoon after.

"You right, hold on." Nevaya said, grabbing her phone and walking to another part of the house.

"You eva got that lil girl numba?" Lain asked making Asteria nod her head and smile. "She got a lil friend fo you too so I told ha to give me ha number. You want it?" Steria said, going to her messages.

Aelain rubbed her lips with her fingers before nodding her head.

"She fine?" Lain asked, raising her eyebrow and glancing at Asteria. "Ion know what she look like, ask ha to send you a picture of ha when you text ha." Asteria replied, sending Aelain the girls number.

Nevaya walked back in the living room, grabbing her things and sliding her phone in her pocket. "Child, I gotta go. I'll text yall later." She said, rushing out the front door.

"She always gettin in trouble by Tek." Asteria said, looking down at her phone. "She told me she be doin it on purpose cause she know she gon get that act right." Aelain said, shaking her head.

"I'd ratha be straightforward wit it nd just tell em I wanna fuck, it aint that hard." Aelain continued as Asteria agreed.

"Right, fuck I look like waitin until they ask to fuck? Got the game fucked up." Steria said. "If I wanna fuck, I wanna do it right then nd thea and ian takin no fo an answer." She continued, eating another pretzel.

"Wonder what my daddy nd nem doin right na." Aelain said, tilting her head nd touching her lips.

"My pops wit em so all 3 of em probably hittin licks right bout na." Asteria said, messing with her bun. "Nd our mommas probably all gettin they nails done nd shit." She continued.

"Child, speakin of nails, I needa go get mine done." Lain mumbled.