𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 8𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Not somebody tryna flirt wit me at a gas station." Zielle mumbled, looking at his nails and walking back over to Kaizen while drinking his icee.

"You got whatchu wanted, princess ?" Kai asked making Elle nod his head and lean against him. "Somebody asked fo my number while I was in thea." Zielle said, scratching the inside of his thigh.

"You gave it to em?" Kai said, looking down at Zielle.

"Nope." Elle said, popping the P. "I was scared so I walked the otha way. He was kind of cute though, just wasn't my type." He continued, drinking some more of his icee.

"If he was yo type, you was gon give him yo numba?" Kaizen asked, raising an eyebrow before glancing at the gas pump.

Zielle looked up at him, moving the straw around in his cup.

"You know I belong to you and that you're the only one I want." Elle said. "So no, no I wasn't." He continued, replying to the question.

"Plus he looked like a big softie and I don't want a big softie." He mumbled, watching one of the cars speed off after backing out the parking spot.

-

"Stupid bitch gon fuckin argue wit me b- stop fuckin touchin me, you pissin me off even mo." Serephina said, slapping Juvelas hand off her while mugging.

Juve looked down at her and raised her eyebrow before furrowing them.

She stood in the same spot, watching as Serephina continued blabbering on about what had happened at the mall earlier while slamming things on the counter.

"Serephina." Juve called out making Phina mug him.

"Fuck do you want?" She asked, crossing her arms and leaning on the counter. "Fix yo tone nd come hea." Juvela replied, relaxing her jaw before doing it to the rest of her face.

Phina sucked her teeth and made her way over to Juve slowly, already knowing she was in trouble.

She stopped infront of Juve making Juve grab her by her throat and pull her closer. "What the fuck I told you bout playin wit me?" Juvela said, getting closer than she already was to Phinas face.

"Ion give a fuck if you pissed, you not finna be talkin to me like you done lost yo fuckin mind. You betta find that bitch afta I finish fuckin yo lil ass up cause ian the one to play wit." She continued, tightening her grip.

Serephina stayed quiet, looking down at the floor so she wouldnt make eye contact with her.

"Go yo fuckin ass to the room." Juve said, letting go of her throat and pushing her towards the direction of the room.

Phina rubbed her neck, making her way to the room while clearing her throat. "Aint even have to choke me that hard." She mumbled, sitting on the bed before taking her shorts off.

"Might as well cancel my nail appointment fo tomorrow." She continued.

-

"What is that?" Fallon asked, leaning over a bit to look at Sonders phone.

"Thats yo lil girlfriend?" He continued, raising his eyebrow as he continued braiding his hair. "Ion kn- She know you cheatin? Cause ion think she do." Fall interrupted making Sond shake his head.

"She don't but if she do find out, ian gon care much." He replied, looking at his phone when it went off again. "If yeen gon care then gon head nd tell ha you cheatin." Fall said, putting a rubber band at the end of his braid.

He leaned over, grabbing Sonders phone and unlocking it.

"Nawl, ian finna do that shit." Sond said, taking his phone from Fallon.

"Why not? Thought yeen care." Fall asked, staring down at him. "I don't." Sond replied, laying his head on Fallons thighs.

"Always be lyin." Fallon mumbled, rolling his eyes and looking at the TV.

"Ian know this was yo relationship. Shouldn't matta to you what I'm doin cause last time I checked, I was datin ole girl, not you." Sonder said making Fallon hum.

Fall pushed Sonds head off him, getting up and walking to the bathroom to grab his bonnet.

He frowned his face up once he got in the bathroom, grabbing his bonnet off the counter and putting it on.

-

"Ma, why you still messin round wit pops?" Saigo asked making Fallon shrug.

Sai sat his keys on the coffee table, putting the car seat on the floor before squatting down. "You was cryin earlier?" He said, taking Sannee out the carseat.

"Only cause I regret divorcin yo daddy." Fall said, wringing the dish towel out and putting it over the faucet.

"Ion like the fact that he givin somebody else his time nd attention." He continued, washing his hands before drying them.

Saigo sat on the couch, placing Sannee in his lap and watching Ardor follow Fallon around the kitchen while chewing on his teething ring.

"You told him that?" Sai asked as Fallon shook his head. "Nope." He replied, popping the P.

"She pretty as hell too." Fall mumbled, picking Ardor up when he lifted his arms up. "You still love him or somethin?" Saigo said, furrowing his eyebrows and standing Sannee up in his lap.

"Yea but he doesn't love me anymore so thea aint no point in tellin him how I feel. All he doin na is usin me fo shit his main cant do." Fallon said, walking to the living room.

"Yall stopped puttin yall hands on eachotha?" Sai said, taking his phone out his pocket when he felt it vibrate.

"Havent put my hands on him since 2067 but he still puttin his hands on me." Fall said, putting Ardor on the floor and taking his jacket off.

"He punched me in my damn arm earlier cause I apparently said somethin that pissed him off." He continued, showing Saigo the bruise that had formed on his forearm.

Sai stared at it before clenching his jaw.