𓂸

𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧/ 𝐀𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐫/ 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐞

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 20𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"What is you flinchin fo? You done dropped the whole damn cup of water." Sonder said, frowning his face up and looking at Fallon.

Fall glanced at him, moving a bit when the water started wetting up his socks. "You gon clean it or stare at me? Cause ian doin it fo you." Sond continued, looking at Fallon.

Fallon wiped his hand on his shorts, leaning down to pick up the cup before cleaning all the water up.

"I'm not finna hit you, ion know why you keep flinchin everytime I raise my hands." Sonder said, putting the plate on the counter and opening the refrigerator.

"It was out of habit." Fall replied, massaging his temples and walking out of the kitchen. "So you flinchin was outta habit?" Sond asked, turning to look at him.

"Yea it was, I thought you was finna hit me." Fallon answered, sitting down on the couch and crossing his legs.

"I wasn't even thinkin bout hittin yo ass." Sonder said, putting his plate in the microwave. "You sure was earlier when you punched me in my damn chest." Fall said, moving his arm that was still numb from the other day.

"Ian even mean to do that." Sond said, furrowing his eyebrows and lightly slamming his hand on the counter.

"So you ain't mean to do this eitha then, huh?" Fallon asked, showing him his arm. "What about this and this?" He continued, standing up and pulling his shirt up to show his stomach before turning around to show him the back of his thigh.

Sonder kept quiet turning his head off and taking his food out the microwave.

"Do you even got a reason as to why you be hittin me?" Fall asked, tilting his head and staring at Sond. "You be doin ole girl the same way you do me?" He said making Sond shake his head.

"I get that I used to hit you but you was also the one who first started the shit." Fallon said, rubbing his temples again when his head started pounding again.

"Ian mean to do that, that day." Sonder said as Fall hummed.

"Youn neva mean to do shit, I'm goin to sleep." Fallon said, getting up and going to his room.

-

"Momma been losin weight fo the longest, he so small na." Sagira said as Sorin agreed.

"He still thick but he's like the slim type thick." Rin said, leaning down to pick up the puppy, Civ. "He don't even look like he happy anymore." He continued, tilting his head.

"Right, skin not even glowin nomo. And speakin of skin, I think pops still puttin his hands on him." Gira said, repositioning herself on the couch.

"Child, so I wasn't the only one who saw that shit? Thought I was trippin." Sorin said, frowning and looking down at Civ.

"Think if uncle would've saw that, he would've went crazy." Rin said, looking at Kaltain when he walked inside the living room.

"And would've. Its the fact that he was always talkin bout how momma be puttin his hands on him but not even 5 years into they relationship, he started hittin on him." Sagira said, shaking her head.

"And he know good and damn well, he stronger than momma so if he punch him one time, momma gon cry." Gira continued.

"Its funny how ian know the abuse was goin on til I saw pops slam momma ova the damn counter and choke him, yellin bout somethin." Sorin said, moving his hair out his face.

"I think I was 5 or 6, ion know." Rin said. "But then again you can tell he still gettin hit on cause he flinch hard as hell as soon as you even move yo hand." He continued.

"Wasn't you in one too?" Sagira asked making Sorin nod his head. "But I left when the nigga did that to me though." Rin said, watching Kal go back to the room after getting a plate of food and kissing him on his forehead.

"Then he tried to do it again when he found out I aborted the baby. Thing is, he tried to rape me in a school bathroom so when I started screamin, thea was buku teachers runnin in the bathroom to figure out what was goin on." Sorin said, crossing his legs.

"But he been dead fo a long time so it don't matter." He continued, playing with his nose ring.

"Child, when he died?" Sagira asked, confused. "Kaltain killed him nd pops killed the otha people who raped me also." Rin answered.

"Damn, hol on. My eyes waterin." He mumbled, using his shirt to wipe his eyes.

-

"Ian mean to hit you that hard, lemme see." Sonder said, holding Fallons nose and pushing him towards the bathroom.

"My fault, it ain't broken, huh?" Sond asked making Fall shake his head while holding the wet face towel on his nose.

"You aight?" Sond said, watching Fallon fold the towel as his nose started bleeding more. He wrapped his arms around him, leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"Im sorry, baby. Ian mean to hit you that hard." He mumbled, rocking them side to side. "Its fine, can you let go and move?" Fallon asked, furrowing his eyebrows and pushing at his chest.

"Aight, my fault." Sonder said, letting go of him and walking out the bathroom.