𓂸

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 19𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"I just wanna hit you so hard." Sorin said, patting Civs back as he held him.

"It only grazed my neck, mama. It ain't that serious." Kaltain said, looking at Rin before licking his lips and tilting his head back.

"It doesn't matter if the shit only grazed you, its the fact that the shit almost took yo neck clean off n you laughin bout it." Sorin said. "Nothin bout that is funny." He continued.

"You right. My fault, mama. Come hea." Kaltain said making Sorin put the dog down and walk over to him.

He pulled Rin down in his lap, kissing his forehead.

"You also found it funny when you got shot in yo chest. I wanted to punch you then too, laughin like somethin was really funny in that hospital room." Sorin said.

"Cause it was, them niggas had caught me off guard. 12 did too when they locked a nigga up fo 5 years." Kaltain replied, moving his hands to Rins hips when he had laid his head on his shoulder.

"Mhm, missed both of yo kid's birthdays too." Sorin said, patting his head.

"I know, mama. That was my fault." Kal said, kissing his neck and looking up when Kaizen had opened the door. "Quinn outside, want me to let him in or nawl?" He asked.

"He can come back lata, I'm finna be busy fo a lil." Kaltain replied, sticking his hands in Rins shorts.

"Aight." Kai said, locking the door before closing it.

"You know you mine?" Kal mumbled against Sorins neck as he nodded his head. "You the only thing I got left in this world, you know that too, huh?" He continued, grabbing Rins neck and staring at him.

"Mhm, I know." Sorin responded, shifting a bit in Kals lap and sitting on his thigh instead.

"You and me, thats the only thing I need. You stuck, yeen leavin no time soon, so take this shit off n lemme do somethin." Kaltain said, kissing his lips.

"Whatchu say afta, pa?" Sorin asked, getting repositioned in Kaltains lap.

"Please, mama."

-

"I had told you that ian like that lil girl but my opinion ain't matter since you stopped speakin to me when she started feelin some type of way bout it." N'mya said, looking at Juvelas phone.

"You only makin yoself even mo stressed by stalking that girl page." She continued as Juve cut her phone off and rubbed her face.

"You realize you been the only one talkin?" Juve said, looking up at her from her spot between her legs.

"You listenin to me talk though, are you not?" N'mya said, playing with her braids. Juvela stared at her before picking the controller up and continuing the game she was playing.

"Don't be givin me no damn attitude." Juve said, frowning her face up a bit and focusing on the TV.

"I'm not, I'm just tryna say that the lil girl not even worried bout you no more but you don't wanna listen." N'mya replied, taking the bottle of liquor from Juvela when she was about to drink more of it.