𓂺

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 30𝐭𝐡, 2087
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Look, I'm right here." Sorin said, rubbing the back of Kaltains head while holding the phone to his ear with his shoulders.

"Give me that." He continued making Kal hand him the gun in his hand. Rin gave it to Kaizen, pulling his sleeves over his hands to wipe Kals face.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone for so long n making you feel the way you feel right now." Rin said, hanging the phone up even though the person on the other line was still talking.

"Mama?" Kaltain called out making Rin hum. "I'm feelin empty as hell right na. It hurts, ion like feelin like this." Kal said, holding onto the back of Sorins shirt and playing with the top part of his scrubs.

"You not gon leave me too, huh?" He asked, tightening his arms around Sorin.

"I would never, bighead. You wanna take somethin that's gon help with your headache?" Sorin said, fixing his position when he felt his back pop from being squeezed too tight.

Kaltain shook his head, looking at Rins phone when it started ringing again.

"Turn that shit off, shit irritatin the fuck outta me." He mumbled, laying his head back on Rins stomach after snatching the phone off the bed.

Sorin grabbed it out his hand, putting it on silent before sticking it in his pocket. "You feeling okay now?" He asked, kissing Kals forehead.

Kaltain shrugged and closed his eyes a bit, getting sleepy from the medicine Sorin made him take.

"You know you fixing that wall, huh?" Rin said, glancing at the wall Kal had punched through when he had his outburst. "Yea, mama." He said back.

"You goin back to work?" He continued, rubbing his eye a little while holding onto the back of Sorins leg. "No, they can finish the surgery on they own." Rin responded.

He stretched a bit, taking his braids out the bun before patting his head. "Yo hair gettin long, you gon cut it again?" Kaltain said, pulling his head back by his hair.

"No, imma just leave it alone." Sorin mumbled, scratching his head when the patting wasn't enough.

Kal stared up at him, rubbing his thighs before smiling and hugging him again. "You pretty as hell, you know that mama?" He said making Rin nod his head.

"All the shit I put you through n you still hea wimme. Like damn, leave me fo like a week so I can kill the nigga you gon be talkin to." He continued, kissing the top of Rins hand after grabbing it.

Sorin massaged Kaltains face, listening to him talk more about what he was going to do to the person Rin would talk to if he ever left him.

"You know I love you, huh?" Kal asked. "Mhm, I love you too." Sorin replied, looking down at him and rubbing over his eyes since he had them closed.

"I'm possessive n obsessed witchu, you mine n mine only. You mine forever?" Kaltain said, opening his eyes to glance at him.

"Yea, I'm yours forever." Sorin said, looking at the scar on Kals neck before covering it with the palm of his hand. "I know. If you try to leave, I'll kill you n have yo body taxidermied afta." Kaltain replied, leaning into Rins hand and kissing his wrist.

"Why you gon have me taxidermied?" Sorin asked, feeling his phone vibrate in his back pocket.

Kaltain smiled. "Yo soul gon be gone but yo body not so imma keep it. I can still see you everyday even if you dead, you can be my lil antique."

"You know betta than to leave though." He continued.

"You gettin sleepy?" Rin said as Kal nodded his head. "Go to sleep, I'm finna go to sleep too when I get out the shower." He said, fixing his nose ring.

"Aight."

-

"You used barb wire?" Sorin asked, pouring bleach inside the water along with soap.

"Yea mama, nigga ain't give me the reaction I wanted though. It pissed me off so I shot him in his head to kill him faster." Kaltain replied, lighting his blunt before leaning down to pet Civ.

Rin rolled his sleeves up, watching as Kal talked to himself for a bit before he stood up.

"You taking your medicine today?" Rin said making Kal shake his head. "I'll take it tomorrow." He said, making his way to where Sorin is.

"Yesterday you said you was gon take it but never did. That's why you had an episode earlier. Last time you took it was about 3 weeks ago." Sorin said, grabbing the dish towel so he could wash the dishes.

"I know, mama. Imma take it tomorrow, aight?" Kal said, taking the blunt out his mouth so he could wrap his arms around him.

"Why you lyin?" Rin said as Kal chuckled and kissed his neck.

"I ain't, mama. Imma take it tomorrow, I promise." He mumbled, watching Sorin let the water out after washing all the dishes and his hands.

"Lemme bend you ova this counter n fuck you right quick." Kal continued, pushing Sorin forward making him lay on the counter.

"Tell them kids they can come home inna few hours." He said as Rin looked back at him and taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Mkay."

-

"Oo, finna ride the fuck out yo dick when we get home." Zielle said making buku people look at him.

"Standin ova thea, lookin all sexy n shit. Like daddy, lemme have yo babies n make you a daddy forreal." He continued, laughing and pulling on Kaizens sweatpants.

Kai smiled, rubbing Zielles back and grabbing a bag of chips before putting it in the buggy. "Daddy is too fine. Like whew child, my pussy get wet everytime I look atchu." Elle said, waving his hand towards his face like he was trying to cool off.

"You wylin out in this store right na, princess." Kaizen said, grabbing Zielles hand and holding it when he tried sticking it in his boxers.

Elle just smiled, swinging their hands back and forth.

"As I should. I'm hungry though n we still needa pick up your medication." He said, skipping a bit.

"Fo what when I had told you that ian need it?" Kai said, glancing at him and leaning on the buggy. "You dooo need it but okay." Zielle said, grabbing something off the shelf.

"Can we get Wendy's on the way home?" He asked.