𓂸

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 3𝐫𝐝, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Fallon smiled and laughed a bit, wiping his face with his sleeves before wrapping his arms around Hasani's neck.

"You hungry, pumpkin?" Sani asked, sitting his keys on the nightstand after putting an arm around Falls waist. "No, I ate a few minutes before you got home." Fall responded.

"Whatchu ate?" Hasani said, standing up from his spot on the ground while bringing Fallon up with him.

"The stuff I cooked earlier. I put your plate in the microwave so it can still be somewhat warm, probably still gon have to warm it up." Fall said, watching him take his shoes and jacket off.

"Thanks, pumpkin. I took off tomorrow n the day afta." Sani said as Fallon followed him to the kitchen.

"Why?" Fall asked, tilting his head and pulling his sleeves over his hands when he started getting cold. "I'm goin witchu to the appointments you got." Hasani replied, glancing at him.

"You want me to turn the temperature up, pumpkin?" He said, furrowing his eyebrows and warming up the plate of food.

"You not gon be hot?" Fall said making Sani shake his head. "But you already sweatin since I turned the temperature up a few." He continued, tucking his hair behind his ears.

"I'm finna take me a cold shower, I'll be aight. Turn it up mo if you still cold, pumpkin." Hasani said, wiping his face with his shirt.

Fallon stared at him for a few before going to turn the temperature of the house up more.

-

"Yo mama said to wake up and greet me." N'mya said, leaning over the bed and putting her face close to Juvelas.

"Get out." Juve mumbled, frowning her face up and staring at her before rolling over. N'mya shrugged, standing up straight and looking around the room.

"Look at you being an alcoholic. Haven't seen you like this in a while." N'mya said.

She picked up an empty bottle of bourbon and threw it in the trash, along with a few others although it didn't make a difference since there were buku more scattered around the room.

"You really not gon greet me?" She asked when Juve had sat up and stared at her since she was making too much noise.

"You always be bein mean to me. You was nice when we were younger but since you start- you good?" She said, cutting herself off when she actually got a good look at Juve.

Juvela glanced at her, playing with her twist before turning the brightness down on her phone. "I'm aight." She said, putting her phone down after going through the notifications.

"No you not so what's wrong?" N'mya asked, standing in front her and frowning a bit. "Nothin, I'm just goin through somethin right na n ion wanna talk bout it." Juvela responded.

"You want a hug then? Probably not gon make a difference but it's somethin n plus we haven't hugged nor hung out since 2nd grade." N'mya said, looking down at her.

She put her arms out making Juve grab them and pull her closer to wrap them around her neck before she wrapped her arms around Myas waist.

It was silent, N'mya looking at all the new growth Juvela had before furrowing her eyebrows and rubbing the back of Juves head.

"I just realized ole girl not hea." She mumbled to herself.

-

"Takin me somewhea to show me somethin?" Kaltain asked, leaning inside the car to look in the backseat.

"Yea, my nigga. Thats what I said, huh?" Ole dude replied. Kal stared at both of the boys in the car before smiling. "Y'all must think I'm dumb." He said, sticking his arm in the car to unlock the car door.

He opened the passenger side door, staring down at the boy who was in the passenger seat before pulling his gun out and shooting the driver in his head.

"You n that lil nigga back thea not slick. Give me them keys right thea." Kaltain said making the boy lean over and fumble with the keys before finally taking it out the ignition and giving them to him.

Kal stuck the keys in his pocket, shooting him in his head also when he tried to talk to him. He closed the door, going around the car to open the trunk.

"If y'all wasn't some pussies then y'all would've killed me soon as I walked outside." He said, chuckling and looking at one of his homeboys that was in the trunk.

"What day you want yo funeral to be on?" He asked, killing him before he could even get the second number out.

-

"Who car is that in front the house?" Sorin asked, locking the front door and taking his hair out the ponytail.

"Um, ion know. Its been thea fo a while so you might wanna ask pops." Aelain responded, looking at him before looking back at the TV and giving her rabbit another carrot.

"Bighead, who car is that?" Rin said once he got in the room. "Who car is who?" Kaltain said, tying his durag and sitting on the bed.

"The car thats infront the house." Sorin said, sitting the booksack he brings to work down. "One of my homeboys friends car." Kal said, smiling and looking at him.

Sorin patted his head, keeping the eye contact they had for a while before sighing.

"I told you not to be killin people in front the house. You lucky we live where the neighbors don't care whats goin on." He said.

"You look so sexy in them scrubs, mama." Kal said, standing up and walking over to Rin. "Stop tryna change the subject." Sorin said as Kaltain leaned down to grab his neck and kiss him.

"Fuck that subject, lemme fuck you right quick." Kal replied, pulling his head back by his hair and closing the door. "Can I shower first?" Rin asked, crossing his legs when he kissed his neck.

"Nawl, fuck that shower too." Kaltain answered.