𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 26𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You look more smaller than when I saw you last time, you been eating?" Nesryn asked, sitting his keys on the counter and looking at Fallon.

"Ion got no appetite so no, I haven't been eatin." Fall replied, locking the front door and rubbing his leg. "How much you weigh?" Nes said, taking his shoes off and walking to the living room.

"About 113 pounds." Fallon said, pulling his shorts down and fixing him a cup of water. "How much you used to weigh?" Nesryn said, turning to look at him.

"197 pounds." Fall said making Nes frown a bit and sit his things on the couch.

Nesryn looked Fallon up and down after he came out the kitchen before frowning his face up. "Where you get those from?" He asked, pointing at the bruises Fallon had.

"Somebody who promised they was neva gon put they hands on me again." Fall replied, furrowing his eyebrows a bit when his head started hurting.

"Sonder?" Nes said, frowning even more when he nodded his head.

Fallon looked down at his feet, moving his toes a bit when his lower half went numb. He flinched hard as hell, backing up and looking at Nesryn with his face frowned up when he saw Nes standing infront of him.

"Let me see, they look a little bad." Nes said, motioning him to sit on the couch.

Fallon sat on the couch, sitting his cup of water in his lap and watching Nesryn squat down infront of him. "What else did he do besides hit you?" Nes asked, moving Falls leg to the side to look at the bruises on the side of his thigh.

"He held me down but that was only one time." Fallon replied, looking at his legs. "What you mean by holding you down?" Nes said, glancing at him before looking at his other leg.

"I gave him consent to fuck me but decided to back out last minute so he held me down and forced me." Fall said, tilting her head and looking at the ground.

"So, he basically raped you." Nesryn said, raising his eyebrow and stopping what he was doing.

"Not really cause I gave him consent but its just when I told him to stop, he pinned me down by my neck and continued." Fallon replied.

"Thats the same as rape. It doesn't matter if you gave consent or not, if you said stop and that you didn't want to continue then he should've stopped." Nes said, grabbing Falls arm.

"I wanna get away from him so bad but at the same time, I wanna stay." Fallon said, closing his eyes and resting his head on the pillow that was on the couch.

"But I know if I stay, the toxicity and abuse is gon worsen." He continued, flinching a bit when Nesryn had stood up.

"It is but if you let Fathan ha- Sonder gon die if Fathan handles it and ion want him to die." Fall cut in, looking up at him.

Fallons phone started going off making him get up and get it from the kitchen. "Sonder?" Nesryn asked, cutting the TV on.

Fall shook his head, sitting back on the couch. "Whose Hasani?" Nes asked after seeing the contact name pop up.

"When Sond went missing in action last month, we started talkin but I stopped replyin to his text a few days ago." Fallon answered making Nesryn hum.

"Text or call him back, remember that you single so what you doing shouldn't be any of Sonds business. If he put his hands on you because of it then call me." Nes said, smiling and watching Fall slowly pick up his phone again.

"What you gon do if I did tell you he put his hands on me cause of it?" Fallon asked, tilting his head.

"Imma snitch and tell bubba everything I know." Nes replied.

(Yall wanna see what Hasani look like?)