𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 21𝐬𝐭, 2086
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Why you still got the video of it?" Serephina whined, trying to take the phone from Juvela.

Juvela rolled over in the bed as Phina sat on top of her, still trying to get the phone. "Stop playin wit me and give me the phone." She continued whining as Juve moved the phone to a different spot again.

"Why I cant keep the video?" Juve asked, watching Serephina pout and tilt her head back. "Cause you cant so delete it." Phina said, furrowing her eyebrows.

"You the one who sent it to me while I was out doin somethin. I got buku mo videos nd pictures of you doin it too." Juvela said making Serephina whine even more.

"What if somebody see that shit?" Phina said, sitting ontop of Juves stomach.

"A few people already have. Thats yo fault though, baby." Juvela said, looking through her camera roll. Serephina sucked her teeth and looked at the TV with her arms crossed.

"Let me see if I still got the video I sent ole boy." Juve said as Phina leaned forward to see what she was doing on her phone.

It was silent for a few minutes before Juve finally found the video.

"Ian know I sent that many videos and pictures of me fingerin myself." Serephina mumbled, scratching her forehead and looking around the room.

"Look atchu." Juvela said, turning the phone around to show Serephina. "Makin a mess from just my fingers." She continued making Phina snatch the phone out her hand.

"Why would you send that, I look stupid." Serephina said, looking at the video before looking back at Juve.

"That was almost a decade ago, you'll be aight." Juvela said, watching as Phina continued swiping through the camera roll.

"Why is thea so many?" Phina said, mugging the phone. "Ask yoself that." Juve said, looking at the TV and rubbing Phinas thighs.

"Why you got ova a thousand pictures and videos?" Serephina asked, still scrolling through the camera roll. "I save all the pictures nd shit you be sending me." Juvela replied, playing with her twist and closing her eyes.

Phina laid down on top of Juve, scrolling away at the phone. "Okay, I'm pretty as fuck. Period." She mumbled, smiling before tapping Juvela.

Juve hummed and opened her eyes. "Lemme post myself on yo stories." Serephina said, sitting up a bit. "Gon head." Juvela mumbled, dozing back off.

"I was gon do it anyways." Phina said, mugging her a bit.

-

"Imma bounce this ass fo a rich ass ni- Fo who?" Kaltain cut in making Sorin look up from his phone and straightface him.

"You bouncin yo ass fo who?" Kaltain asked again, staring at him and squeezing his thighs. "Issa song, stop grippin my thighs like that. It hurt." Rin said, furrowing his eyebrows and pulling at Kaltains fingers when his grip tightened.

"It betta be a song." Kal said, moving his hands to Rins hips and looking at the TV. "I cant sing shit infront you, damn." Sorin mumbled, frowning his face up and looking back at his phone.

"Why yo face all frowned up?" Kal asked, cracking his knuckles.

"Cause I cant sing nothin infront you without you bein extra." Rin replied, sitting all the way down on Kaltain when his knees started hurting.

"You took yo medicine?" Sorin asked making Kal shake his head. "Thought I told you to start takin it as soon as you wake up." He continued, placing his phone down on his stomach.

"Thought I told you to stop wearin them lil ass shorts." Kaltain said back, pulling the waistband of the shorts he had on.

"But I like em and they not lil, my thighs just be turnin them into panties." Sorin said, scratching his ankle before playing with the sock he had on.

It was silent for a few seconds before Sorin looked down, moving his phone up a bit.

"Really?" Sorin said, looking at Kaltain. "Been told you stop wearin them shits." Kaltain replied. "Na let me fuck you right quick." He continued making Rin tilt his head and frown a bit.

"My pussy hurt from the otha day nd I got somewhea to be in 3 hours." Sorin said, rubbing his stomach. "You'll be aight, I'll make sure you can still walk." Kal said, pulling the front of the shorts.

"You said that last time nd I ended up havin to cancel my hair appointment after almost bustin my head open." Rin replied, lifting himself up a bit.

"I promise this time, mamas. You gon be able to walk afta, I'll go slow." Kaltain said.

"Okay." Rin mumbled, moving his phone on the nightstand.

-

"Last time I checked, yo pussy was burnin nd so was them niggas you fuckin on but child, that ain't my business." Zielle said, chewing his gum and skipping past some of the stories he was watching.

"Who you talkin bout?" Kaizen asked as Zielle crossed his legs and leaned down to scratch them.

"A li girl who like talkin shit bout people." Elle replied. "They post too damn much." He mumbled , going back to his character dressup game.

"Oop, child, not ha textin me. Im doin somethin so that message gon have to wait a bit." He continued, making a new character on his game so he could dress them up.

Kaizen just looked at him before shaking his head and putting the milk back in the fridge. "You makin a new character again? How many you did so far?" He asked, looking over Zielles shoulder.

"Um, I've lost track so ion know." Zielle answered, looking up at him and turning his chair so he could face him. "Gimme a spoonful." He said making Kai feed him a spoonful of cereal.

"What kind of cereal is that?" Elle asked, covering his mouth as he chewed. "Captain Crunch and how you gon ask afta the fact of you eatin it?" Kaizen replied, glancing at him.

"Because I can." Zielle said.