𓂸

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐥𝐫𝗼𝐧𝐝☝︎︎

𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐞𝐫 29𝐭𝐡, 2086
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Me n him started datin in 2019, so after like 3 or 4 years, thats when the abuse started." Fallon said, standing Hassan up in his lap.

"He was the one who started it even though he used to shift the blame on me, claimin it was me who started it so I started to believe that it was me who started everything." He continued as Hasani and almost the whole family listened to him talk.

"Its the fact that every time I hit him back, he played victim. Blabberin on to people bout how abusive I am n shit, knowin damn well he be eitha punchin or chokin the fuck out me." Fall said, sticking the pacifier back in Hassans mouth.

"It was only a few incidents whea he actually put his hands on me in front my kids. Like that time where I had said something that apparently 'pissed' him off, so he body slammed me on the damn dining table n started stranglin me n shit." He said, patting his head.
Ioi
"Him n Sai got into a heated ass argument bout that which resulted in Sai leavin home for a few weeks before coming back home."

"N every time he put his hands on me, he would apologize a few hours later n promise that he wouldn't do it again. The verbal n emotional abuse was just as bad as the physical."

"I couldn't wear certain things n if he didn't like what I was wearing, he would make me take the clothes off so he could throw them away. The amount of times he went through my clothes cause I wore something that he didn't like."

"He was always degradin me, insultin me, yellin at me, and criticizing me for no reason cause I deadass didn't do anything to him." Fallon said, listing the things on his fingers.

"Then a few minutes later, he would act like none of the shit he did happened. Askin me how my day was like he wasn't just yelling n making me feel bad bout myself."

"Tellin me that I'm the one who caused this n that I mean nothing to him n was nothing without him, tellin me that he's only actin the way he actin because he loves me and that he would do something to me if I ever left him."

"Every time I lashed out at him, he would tell me that I'm crazy n that all the bruises n shit I had was done by myself. That I just imagined him hitting me because I always be hittin him."

"There was days where I actually started questioning my own sanity cause I started to believe him n everything he said that was wrong with me."

"It confused me even more when he gave me all the attention I wanted but continued treating me the way he was while givin it."

"Then I had found out that the nigga was cheatin n he knew that I had found out but continued to lie about it. Trying to convince me that the cheating never happen before changing it into doing it because he loves me."

"Sayin that he cheated because I wouldn't give him what he wanted when everything he asked me to do, I did it. If he was talkin bout me not wantin to fuck then he was lyin."

"Cause if I didn't want to do anything, he would force me to do it. Thing is, is that he cheated more than once but somehow always bought the reason for cheatin on me."

Hasani took Hassan from off Falls lap, standing him on his stomach.

"Told me that he would change but never did. Its the fact that the mental abuse was much more painful than the physical abuse." Fallon said, resting his chin in the palm of his hand.

"The amount of times I ended up in the hospital and neva told y'all because I wanted to wait it out in hopes that he would change n stop hurtin me."

Fathan stared at him for a bit before looking off to the side and rubbing his chin.

"You just don't be tellin a nigga shit, huh?" Fath said, standing up. "Thinkin you could handle shit on yo own, get yo ass up." He continued after walking over to Fallon.

Fall stood up, wrapping his arms around Faths neck when he hugged him. "You know imma protect you, all you gotta do is call or send a text. I gotchu, Fall. Stop not tellin me shit, aight?" Fathan said, rocking them side to side.

He leaned down, kissing Fall on his forehead. "Okay, na go back home cause you annoyin me wit all this touchy feely shit." Fallon replied, smiling and moving his head when Fath tried to kiss his forehead again.

"Aight, aight. Come on bambs, lets go." Fathan said, slapping Nesryns thigh to get his attention and grabbing the keys off the coffee table.

Nes got up, putting Hassan on his hip and sliding his slides back on before giving Hassan back to Fallon.

"Scoot the seat back, I wanna sit in your lap." Nesryn said once they had got to the car. Fathan sat in the drivers seat, starting the car before moving the seat back so Nes could sit down in his lap.

Nesryn sat down in Faths lap, closing the car door. "You know we gotta get on the interstate to get home, huh bambi?" Fathan said, resting his hands on Nesryns thighs and watching him back out the driveway.

"Mhm, I know bubba." Nes replied.