chapter 6

we pulled out of alexs driveway and i started to call hotels in Florida so we had somewhere to stay. Cooper, alex, and cole were sitting in the back together. jack in the front with me. We started driving and passed the Plymouth Michigan sign, i smiled. the boys started to play music that i hated.

this was gonna be a long 15 hours.

i checked the time and it was only around 12, and cooper was sleeping and jack looked like he was dozing off.

"jackkk" i whispered.

"what"

"wake up i need someone to talk to"

"ugh, be lucky i love you" he said waking up.

"this was a good idea" he said.

"i know" i smiled. We kept driving until we got out of Michigan and stopped for some food. We stopped at a Mcdonalds and woke Cooper up but cole and alex didn't. Cooper went in to get us food and I called my mom to let her know what we were doing.

'hey mom, so um me,jack, cooper, alex and cole are taking a road trip to florida for the weekend'

'oh my gosh' i could hear her smack her head. 'well you better be back by sunday'. you

'we will but you're not mad?' i asked suprised.

'of course not, go have fun sweetie, love you'

'love you too' i hung up.

"I can't believe she's not mad" I said.

"Yea same" Cooper said as he got in the car.

"she's not mad cause i'm here" alex laughed.

we started eat and i continued driving.
______
it was around 10pm now and we still had another 10 hours to drive, but we were listening to music pretty loudly, driving down the intersection. I got a message on my phone and realized cooper had sent a picture of me and jack that i quickly saved and went on instagram to post it since we were stuck in traffic.

 I got a message on my phone and realized cooper had sent a picture of me and jack that i quickly saved and went on instagram to post it since we were stuck in traffic

ellieandrews road trips with 4 favorite people<3 @jackhughes @cooper.andrews @colecaulfield @alexturcss

cooper.andrews be lucky i took this
—>ellieandrews so lucky

jackhughes ❤️

_quinnhughes is anyone gonna tell me what's going on here 😭
—>lhughes_06 I'm wondering the same bro😐

colecaulfield: have i been sleeping this entire car ride?
—> alexturcss: yes.

"that's a cute picture" jack said looking at me and cooper. cooper just rolled his eyes.
____
another 7 hours of boredom while driving passed and we were only 1 hour away, from Panama City Beach. As I was driving the sun started to rise, the boys woke up from the bright colors shining through the windows of my jeep.