chapter 15

it was 9am bright and early. i had just woken again. the anxious boys were at pratice and a annoyed ava. that's when i knew it was championship day.

"el get up we have alot to do before we leave" ava said. i groaned and rolled out of bed and started to get ready.

"ellieeee bellie can you braid my hair" ava asked.

"yepp" i replied.

me and ava threw on cooper and jacks back up jerseys and some leggings. we headed to the game even though it was rough they won.
——
after a long day of hockey and wins. we all headed back to the hotel. jack was tired and sore. so we made small talk and i massaged his back and shoulders.
-
the next day i woke up, and threw on sweatpants and usa hockey sweatshirt with hughes on the back.
it was another long day of hockey. only about 5 games later, they won the whole championship. me and ava ran out by the boys and hugged them. they were so happy, our families went out to eat.
——-
the next couple hours consisted of packing and heading to the airport.

"ellie come sit on my suitcase it won't zip" ava yelled across the hotel. the boys just laughed at us, since it was late jack slept in the back of the car on the way to airport. our flight took off at 1am. we got home at 5ish and jack was staying over at my house.we walked up the stairs and we both changed into sweatpants and hoodies and crawled into my bed.

"have you thought about college yet, junior year is almost over" i looked up at him looking at me as we laid in my bed.

"um, no not really" i could tell he was lying.

"jack, don't lie to me" i frowned.

"ok fine, i'm gonna keep playing for usa hockey until draft day and hopefully i'll get drafted" he dropped his head. "so probably some college around here"

"ok" i said.

"what's your plan?" he asked.

"uh, i don't have it 100 percent figured out yet" i looked out my window, lying straight to his face.

"ok" he smiled, he snuggled into me"goodnight el i love you" he kissed my forehead.

"goodnight jack" i smiled.