epilogue

2 years later

me and jack had been married for a year and had 1 little boy named cory alex hughes, so we included cooper cole and alex, and we had a little girl that is named ella eva hughes, for emma and ava. we were living our dream highschool dream life, and it was close to perfect just like we always imagined.

"cory come on we have to go to dads hockey game" i said grabbing my kids hand as we walked to the car.

we walked into the arena and took our normal spots next to my parents, my brother who went through multiple more injuries and decided the nhl was to much for him, ava who was now married to my brother and we're soon expecting a kid, claire elliot, and emma and alex, who were engaged, but alex didn't want kids ever.

"heyy ella " ava said grabbing my kid.

"hey sis" cooper said giving me a big hug.

"uncle coopy" cory pulled at coopers leg and begged him to hold him. cooper scooped him up and gave him a big hug.

"hey buddy, how was hockey today" cooper asked him.

"it was so fun" he screamed.

"i bet" he laughed and started to tickle him.

authors note: well everyone that's the end... let me know what other hockey players i should do!! i'm for sure going to write another jack hughes story!!

maybe a trevor zegras story?

but anyways thanks everyone for the love and support through out the time of writing this, i love you all ❤️