chapter 19

senior year had started a couple weeks ago and me and jack were still going strong barley. me and him had been inseparable since the day we met but i was scared things were going to change at the end of the year.

i finished my exam and headed to my car. i hopped into my car and headed home. there was a halloween party happening tonight, same one every year. i heard coop come home as i sat in the basement watching gilmore girls. ava is in florida for the next 2 weeks for one of her classes and jack and cooper have been gone for 2 weeks for hockey camp. i ran upstairs and looked around the kitchen and living room and then ran up to coopers room.
"cooper" i yelled and hugged my brother.
we made small talk and i walked back downstairs to finish my show, when i saw the light was turned on in the movie room, so i slowly walked in and saw none other then jack standing there.

"jack" i screamed and ran up to him to give him a huge hug. "i missed you so much" i kissed him.

"i thought about you every day" he smiled and set me down. he watched gilmore girls with me until we both fell asleep.
-
a couple hours later cooper came running downstairs and told us to get ready fast because we had to leave soon.

me and jack already had our costume planned out so we ran upstairs and put it on.

ellieandrews: happy halloween from me and my fav :) @jhughes

we headed to the party and got drinks. we walked into the living room and me and jack sat down and watched some of our friends play beer pong as we talked about his hockey career. we walked to the barn where some other people were. I was slightly drunk but jack was only a little tipsy. we walked into the barn and started to kiss, we danced around to the music. i had missed him so much.
-
we left shortly after that and went to his house with cooper since jacks parents were gone with quinn and luke this weekend. we all sat down in the basement and cooper fell asleep right away. but me and jack stayed up and watched a movie. it was nice to be in his presence again, soon after i slowly drifted off.