chapter 11

ava and me had stayed up talking last night for a while. So I was awoken by my alarms going off 30 minutes late and 2 boys standing in my doorway.

"really el get up," Cooper said, walking closer to my bed. I quickly got up and ran into my closet and picked out a simple outfit and walked back out and started to get ready, then cooper left the room, jack following close behind him. Once I was done getting ready, I grabbed my bag and quickly ran down into my car.

"slow down hot stuff, it's alright we can be a little late." jack said as I quickly kissed him and headed to get in the car and we started to drive. We picked up Ava and made our way to school.
___
I showed Ava around the school and she figured out pretty quickly where she was going. we had 3 classes together.

The day took forever to be over. But as soon as it was, I ran to find jack and get him. I was pratically sprinting through the hallways. Until I ran into him.

"hey babe, slow down, whats wrong" jack said grabbing my shoulder which caught me by suprise.

"oh sorry, i was just trying to find you" i said grabbing his hand and we started walking.

"oh cooper and ava are going to starbucks right now so don't worry about them AND i dont have hockey" jack said as we got in my car.

"aw thats good" i paused. "so since we have all night what do you want to do?"

"um we could start by getting food and then going to your house and watching a movie or something" jack said slowly leaning back in the car seat.

"works for me" i said pulling out of the schools parking lot.
-----
I was woken up by the sun shining through the bright windows. as my eyes slowly crept open and i grabbed my phone, i looked at the time and realized that we were all about to be late but it was friday anyway, so i just fell back asleep and let us skip.