chapter 18

i was up bright and early, since today was me and avas day to make breakfast. we decided on pancakes and bacon. "anything happen with you and cooper yet" i started to make conversation.

"nah, you and jack?" she replied.

"no" i rolled my eyes, "hopefully soon though" i said before cooper came the down the stairs and jack came out from the door in the basement.

"morning boys" ava smiled at the 2 boys with messy hair.

"morning" they said back in sync, and then smirked at eachother. we all sat down at the table outside and ate, and we decided we would go into town and look around.
-
we pretty much spent the whole day shopping and now we were headed to the beach to watch the sunset.

-we pretty much spent the whole day shopping and now we were headed to the beach to watch the sunset

ellieandrews: just me and my favs 🫶🏼🫶🏼@jhughes @cooper

@jhughes @cooper.andrews @avawilliams

jhughes: love my lover❤️
avawilliams: your cute

we drove back to the cabin and made some dinner. and then cooper yelled "night swimmm" i just laughed and started to walk downstairs to get my swimsuit on.

"elll" jack called down the stairs.

"what" i yelled back.

"i just wanted to say i love you" he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist.

"i love you too" i smiled and walked away to get my swimsuit on.

we walked outside and jumped right into the lake.
we sat outside and swam and talked until around 1am. cooper and ava when straight to bed and me and jack showered. we sat in bed and stared at eachother.
"jack this might be our last summer together" i said
"el don't say that" he sounded disappointed.
"ok i won't remind you, i love you goodnight" i said cuddling towards him.
"i love you too" i could feel him smile.