chapter 10!

it's been a couple of weeks since the boys got accepted. but I've kept myself distracted with school and work. but prom was coming up, soon and jack still hadn't asked me, so I was getting a little worried. also, this was junior year prom which was the most important.

I turned my music up and turned the corner into my house. I pulled into the garage and just sat in my car and finished off my Starbucks. once I finally got out of my car and started walking into my house and then to the kitchen, I noticed something on the counter. a bouquet of dum dum suckers with smarties on the bottom, with a little note.

sorry I couldn't ask you in person we've both been a little busy lately but I love you so much❤️
and I continued to read the other note.

be a smartie and take this dum dum to prom? - jack

"aww," I said out loud. I quickly took a picture and posted it on vsco.

 I quickly took a picture and posted it on vsco

and then I went onto messages and texted jack.

hughesy❤️❤️
ofc I'll go with you, I love you so much❤️
read: 7:45

can I come over after practice? and I love you too❤️

yes ofc, missed you all week

I gotta go back to practice but see  you soon❤️
__
I set my phone down and ran up to my room to finish some homework that was due tomorrow. about an hour later, I heard the door open and bags drop on the floor.

"she's up in her room, I'm gonna go jump in the shower," cooper said to who I was assuming was jack. I was too lazy to get up out of bed, so I waited for him. and a couple of seconds later, my bedroom door started to open.

"Hey babe," Jack said slowly walking to my bed. "you left your phone downstairs figured I grab it for you"

"Thanks," I said grabbing my phone.

"So how's life been, I feel like we haven't been together in forever," Jack said grabbing my blanket from the end of my bed and pulling it over both of us.

"ya know, it's going," I said bluntly.

"el what's wrong," jack asked pulling me into him.

"I'm just scared, for the future, for our future, cause ill be going to college and you'll be going into the NHL, and then we are never gonna see each other. I'm just scared you're going to forget me" I said tears welling in my eyes. I've never even thought about telling jack about how I  felt in that sense.

"el, I've been thinking about that a lot and the thing is, I'm never gonna forget about you, no matter what the future holds, ill always be here," he said, which made me cry even more.

"jack stop omg, I love you so much," I said resting my head on his chest.

"I love you so much more," Jack said back.

"Hey guys hate to ruin the moment but, el, it's time for me and you to take back home," Cooper said walking into my room.

"ugh ok," I said rolling out of bed and grabbing jacks hand.

the 3 of us walked down the stairs and into my car and started to drive to Jack's house. my parents were on another business trip and would be gone for the next couple of weeks. I was just peacefully driving with my 2 favorite people until I got a text message.

(***)***-****

hey girl missed me?

um whos this?

really girl. it's me ava

YOUR KIDDING, LIKE AVA FROM MY BESTIE FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL AVA?

YES BITCH ITS ME. I'm back in Plymouth baby!

omg I missed you so much, I'm coming over right now, address?

526 *** st

brb on my way over.

"We have to take a little detour boys," I said turning around.

"um, where we going," Cooper asked.

"one of my old friend's houses, she's pretty you'll like her" I looked back at cooper and winked. we kept driving until we pulled into her driveway. and I quickly got out and I saw her run out her front door.

"AVVVAA"

"ELLIEE"

we quickly hugged and made small talk, but I could tell she kept looking back at something.

"Whatcha looking at?" I laughed.

"the hottie back there," she said amazed. and I looked back to see my brother and jack leaned up against the front of my car.

"well the taller one with the darker hair is my brother and the other one my boyfriend," I said turning back around to look at her.

"your brother... omg. he's so hot" she said making eye contact with me again.

"I mean, I could try and set y'all up? he's single, your single" I shrugged my shoulders.

"omg that would be great, but don't rush it," she said pulling out her phone.

"jack comes to take a picture of us" I yelled.

"ok," he said and I handed him my phone and we went against her white garage doors.

Ellie Andrews: @avawilliams reunited again ❤️

comments...

"going to school tomorrow, I'll pick you up, at 7 am," I said giving her one last hug before we left. the boys piled in the car and before we could even close the doors cooper opened his mouth.

"dang, she's hot" as soon as he said that I and jack looked at each other and started laughing.

"ok buddy you already have the hots for her and you've known her for what 5 minutes" jack continued laughing.

"Woah Woah there, you did the same thing to my sister, so don't even," cooper said crossing his arms and fake pouting.

"um actually i've known your whole family for a while buddy" jack snapped back. we kept laughing at each other and our stupid jokes until we got to Jack's house. we said our goodbyes and made our way back to our house.