chapter 17

it was officially summer and for the first week me cooper jack and ava would be up north. avas family had a cabin and said we could stay in it for a little bit. me and ava drove together because we wanted to stop at the mall on the way up and the boys didn't.
ava had come over and we had just put our suitcases in the back of my jeep. we stopped at the mall on our way up and got some new swimsuits. then our venture to the cabin started.

ava drove so i pretty much slept and did college applications the entire 3 hours. and finally we were there.

me and jack had gotten a bedroom downstairs and ellie and cooper upstairs. i smirked as i threw my bag on the floor and crawled on the bed. jack slowly after.

we were about to kiss or but then ava yelled "get your swimsuits on losers no time for makeout sessions now". i rolled my eyes and got up.
i reached into my bag and grabbed a hot pink swimsuit. me and jack walked outside and saw ava and cooper setting the boat up.

"we going tubing or what" cooper yelled dabbing jack up and he smiled and walked on to the boat, jack stuck out his hand out for me to grab onto as i stepped on to the boat. we went out into the lake and me and jack were first to tube.
-
the rest of the day was pretty much spent on the boat.

it was around 11pm. "i'm gonna take a shower"
i told jack. he gave me a sad face

"whattt" i whined

"haha nothing" he smiled.

"what, do you wanna come with" he just about shot out of the bed and threw off his shirt.

"don't get too excited there buddy" i laughed at my idiot bf.i turned on my shower playlist and we took a shower. he wrapped a towel around me and then around him and we brushed our teeth and i washed my face.

i stood in the doorway of the closet in the room and contemplated what pjs to wear. jack already had his boxers on, so i grabbed a hoodie and some spandex and threw those on. i crawled into bed next to my favorite person in the world.

"i love you, more then anything" jack said kissing my forehead and i drifted off to sleep.