chapter 32

i was urgently packing because i need to leave in 5 minutes to get there on time for the game. "fuckk why am i always losing my shirts" i yelled as ava watched me scramble through my apartment on facetime.

"found it, shit i needed to leave like 10 minutes ago" i said grabbing my bag and hanging up on ava.
-
i landed in new jersey and realized i had 1 hour until the game, i called a uber and they took me to jacks hotel, cooper knew jacks code so i typed it in and threw my suitcase in and quickly changed. the uber was waiting for me outside and she drove me to the arena.

"you must be jack hughes girlfriend" the lady asked me.

"yes am i, and he doesn't know i'm here" i said nervously as we pulled into the arena. "thank you ma'am" i said running into the arena and finding my spot, next to my parents.

"ellie we've missed you so much, how's school been" my mom hugged me.

"it's been alright, i can't wait to see the look on jacks face" i laughed.
-
after the game me and my parents headed down to see cooper, i told cooper to bring jack with him to 'see our parents'. i saw cooper walking towards us as he hugged me.

"good to see you" he said as i saw jack walking towards us. "keep hugging" he whispered.

"hi mr. andrews" i heard jack greet my dad.

"look at you cooper, nice to see you ava" jack slapped his arm.

"ava died her hair?" i heard jack whisper to cooper as we pulled out of the hug.

"no fucking way" he smiled and picked me up. "oh my fucking god, i can't believe it" he said smiling.

"i missed you" i said into his shoulder.

📍new jersey
jackhughes: home<3

alexturcss: jim in the back 🤭

ellieandrews: 😘🙌🏼

"so you coming to my place?" he asked wrapping his arm around me.

"well of course, let me say bye to my parents quick" i said.

"bye mom, bye dad, bye cooperrr" i said hugging all of them as the they walked out.

"you like playing professionally?" i asked jack as we walked to his car.

"yea, i guess, i got some a nice roomie that you get meet right now" he said parking his car. we walked up the apartment stairs.

"ty" jack called out as i saw a man about the same height as jack.

"you must be ellie, heard lots bout ya, i'm ty" he stuck his hand out.