chapter 8

I woke up the next morning and quickly got out of bed and started walking to the bathroom, i tried to open the door but cooper was in there.

"cooper hury up" i yelled.

"no i need my time" he yelled back.

"whatever" i mumled and started to walk away.
i got back to my room and grabbed a grey nike sweatpants and some random sweatshirt i stole from jack. i got dressed and headed back to the bathroom, and finally cooper was done. i did my usual morning rountine and went downstairs for breakfast. My parents were already at work so i just grabbed some yogurt until jack called.

"hey whats up" i answered.

"heyy so quinn can't take me so can you maybe pick me up" he asked.

"yea be over soon"

"alright love you, bye"

"love you too" i said as i hung up.

"cooper lets go, we have to get jack" i yelled.

"coming" cooper yelled as he ran down the stairs. "me and jack and cole and alex have usa program tryouts tonight, i'm so excited"

"you all have guaranteed spots." i said walking out the door. i got to into my car. i wasn't mad at them just sad. but cooper interuppted my thoughts by opening the car door. i didnt say anything to him and started to drive to jacks house.we drove about 5 minutes before cooper asked " ellie, can you play some music"

"sure" i replied turning on some taylor swift. i didn't care if the boys didn't like it. i leaned back into in the seat as i pulled into jacks driveway. i grabbed out my phone and started to text jack that we were here but before i could click send, he opened the car door. i just gave him a small smile and turned back over to my steering wheel.

"yo cooper aren't you excited" he asked smiling.
i blocked out there conversations and kept driving until we pulled in. i got out and didn't say anything to anyone, before jack ran up to me.

"hey babe" he said wrapping his arm around me.

"hey" i said back and we walked to class.
__
after all of our classes, we met at my car and waited for cooper. i was still a little upset about the boys trying out but i would get over it. cooper finally got to the car and we all loaded in. we drove and listened to some music. we finally pulled into jacks driveway and the boys got out, jack parents were taking cooper and him to tryouts. i got out of the car to get coopers hockey bag and handled it to him before going by jack.

"el" i didn't want him to say anything so i just kissed him.

"i love you so much, and good luck and again i love you" i said slightly panicking, even though this wasn't my career.

"aw el, i love you so much, and i'll be over as soon as it's over" he said leaning in again. that's how our conversation ended before i got into my car and watched the boys throw there bags into jacks moms car. i slowly pulled out of the driveway and headed back to my house and couldn't wait for the next 3 hours to be over.

i pulled into my driveway and my parents were still at work so i walked up stairs and flopped on my bed, hoping i could sleep for the next 3 hours.
___
i was awoken by the slamming of car doors outside, but i stayed still in bed. i waited about 5 minutes until my bedroom door opened.

"jack" i shrieked getting up and running over to him.

"it's been 3 hours babe" he said engulfing me in a hug and carrying me over to my bed, where we both laid down.

"how did it go" i whispered since our faces were inches apart.

"good i thought about you the whole time so i think that helped" he said his face getting closer to mine.

"i've been 3 hours without a kiss, so stop playing games and kiss me please" jack said pleadingly.

we started to kiss, until cooper walked in.

"wow sorry" cooper said covering his eyes. "anyways dinners ready" he finished before closing the door. i let out a whine because i didn't wanna get up.

"cooper" i yelled. shortly after he busted in.

"can you please bring us up some dinner" i smiled willingly.

"sure love birds, be up soon" he said and walked out.
i looked back over at jack and we started to kiss again. but cooper came up with our dinner and his and we all ate in my room.
"yoo thanks coop this looks really good" jack said starting to eat.

when we finished eating, jack had to leave but i was lucky enough to have to bring him home. we walked down my driveway into my car, i gave him aux cause i didn't wanna play music. we listened to our favorite songs until we pulled into his driveway and we both got out.

"see you tomorrow hughsey" i said leaning into to kiss him.

"call me when you get home el" he said before walking up his stairs.

"yup" i mumbled before getting back into my car and heading back to my house.

when i got home i quickly showered and went and facetimed jack. we made small conversation until he fell asleep like usual.

"night jack love you" i said just incase he could hear me and then i dozed off.