chapter 9

jack❤️
hey wanna pick me up

yea sure, i'll be late though

ok see ya soon❤️

"cooper hurry up, jack needs a ride" i yelled through the house.

"i'm coming im coming" cooper said running down the stairs while shaking his hair out.

"you look like a wet dog" i said jokingly.

"whatever let's go" he said grabbing his backpack and a string cheese. we got in my car and started to drive.

"ah ellll, i'm so excited, we found out if we made it or not today" he said excitedly.

"aww coop, your growing up, i'm so sad" i said grabbing my chest acting sad. "no but i'm actually very proud of you" i said pulling into jacks driveway.
____
i was sitting in chemistry until my phone started going off and i pulled it out to see what was going on

                                     clowns 🤡
alex, coop, jack, cole

coop: el meet us outside the auditorium right now....
jack:ellie
cole: ellie andrews
alex: bruh answer your phone
im coming y'all could chill a little bit
jack: nah this is important
-
i left class and started headed towards the auditorium until i spotted the boys with big smiles on there faces. "what's up with you guys" i asked.

"the teams came out" they said in sync.

"omg open it, cmon" i said excitedly. the boys opened the email and instant smiles spread across there faces.

"WE DID IT GUYS" jack yelled and they engulfed each other in a hug. i couldn't believe it.

"i'm so proud of you guys, we need to go out for celebration ice cream like right now" i said walking towards the doors. "please tell me y'all won't have practice tonight" i said as we got in my car.

"nope tomorrow night though" cooper said buckling his seat belt.

"where we going boys" i said handing the aux to cooper.

"dairy queen" alex said looking at me and then to the others to make sure its what we both wanted.

"works for me" i said pulling out of the parking lot.
___
It was now later in the day and the boys were down stairs playing video games and i was in the kitchen working on school work. jack had come up to get some water for him and cole. "hey babe" he said coming infront of me to go to the fridge.

"hey" i said back.

"are you ok" he asked.

"yea, just stressed, with school and everything ya know" i replied closing my laptop and getting up.

"your sure it's not about us being in the usa program" he asked putting his elbows on the island countertop.

"i'm positive" i smiled. and it was true i was extremely proud of all of them. he just smiled back.

"come on let's go play video games, cooper is probably worried" i said grabbing jacks hand as we made our way downstairs.
____