chapter 20

i awoke the next morning with a pounding headache as the sun shined slightly through the basement windows. i wasn't really sure what had happened last night but my neck hurt, i walked to the bathroom and saw purple marks all over my neck. i walked back to the movie room and jack was still sleeping, but i had to go to babysit.

"bye babe" i gave him a kiss and walked out the door and into my car.

"el" he waved at me as i started to pull out of the driveway.

"what" i opened my window.

"are you gonna be at my hockey game tomorrow night" he smiled.

"of course babe" i smiled and gave him a kiss before i left.

i pulled into my driveway and saw cooper playing hockey in the backyard, which he only did when he was upset. i walked back there and yelled his name.
"cooper...hello" i tapped him and he took off his headphone. "what's wrong... you never play hockey by self unless your upset" i frowned at him.

"i'm just upset el. i just feel frustrated with myself" he said and i grabbed him and hugged him.

"cooper...i'm always here and i always will be and so will jack and ava,and alex and cole even though we haven't hung out with them in forever we love you" we released from the hug and i walked away.
-
i walked into the people i was babysitting house.
"hey" the women greeted me.

"hello" i smiled.

"so i heard your dating jack hughes" she paused. i just nodded as a response. "he really is a nice boy, that's wonderful, i'll be back in about 3 hours" she smiled and walked out of the house.
-
after i was done babysitting, i had to pick ava up from the airport, i set up a suprise meet up for her and coop. i pulled into the door by her gate and she immediately walked out. "avaaa babe" i smiled and hugged her.
"heyyy" she yelled and threw her bags in my car.
-
we pulled into my driveway and we slowly walked inside. "coop, i got you ice cream. come here" i yelled as he opened his room door.
"coming" he yelled.
"AVA" he yelled as he realized she was standing there.

"hey coopy" she smiled as they hugged, suddenly i felt arms wrap around me and of course it was jack.

"hey jacky" i hugged him as we swayed mocking my bestfriends.

"oh shut it" ava laughed. we all walked downstairs and turned a movie on. we watched around 5 moves because none of us could sleep.
-
it was around 2am and jack and coop had a hockey game tomorrow. he slowly started to stir away and tried to rest my head against a pillow.

"jack don't leave" i said sleepily.

"i have hockey in a couple hours, my dads gonna kill me" he replied.

"come on, stay, we can take you. it will be just like old times. i'll text jim he's loves me" i smiled.

"fine" jack handed me his phone. i texted jim and he said it was fine that jack stayed but he better be home right away in the morning.

"jim said it was fine" i opened my arms for him to come lay down and he did and we dozed off right away.
-
i woke the next morning jack and coop were already gone and ava was asleep next to me. the game started soon so me and ava started to get ready.

"ava get up" i shook her awake. after we got ready we meet our parents there and sat with them and started to watch the game. and of course they won.

ellieandrews: my fav hockey player eva ❤️ @jhughes

load comments...

jack had to do interview so i walked to my car. i watched the interview live.

"so any love interests? the media is dying to know" the reporter asked.

"yes, actually, cooper andrews sister, ellie, she is a amazing soul and yea i love her a lot" jack replied wiping sweat from his face, i just sat in my car and smiled. the reporter continued to ask questions.
eventually he came back and we headed to my house.