What She Say?

Chapter 10

Todd Alexis and Isis were escorted back stage Big Willie was on the phone.

Oh my god Todd! Isis hugged him hey Todd you killed it tonight! Ma'am you have a very talented son. Thank you sir.

I'd like to invite you all to my office I know you work Ma'am so whatever time work's for you. I'm off Monday does 1p.m sound okay? Sure I'll have the limo pick you up at twelve.

Limo Isis whispered to Todd, Isis taking picture's for her aunt. The limo is waiting outside to give you folks a ride home also there is a gift card if you want to eat and celebrate you have the car till morning.

Thank you sir. Please ma'am call me Will. Okay Will. The card has five hundred dollar's on it you can eat anywhere of your choice Todd you did great.

Thank you sir. See you Monday family enjoy! Teenagers waited by the stage door to take photos with Todd before he got big. He signed autograph's shocked people asked. How are you signing Isis asked. King Tut.

Write King Tut and your age. Why  Isis? The earlier signatures become more valuable the higher you get help our people to make money too Todd. Okay goddess as you wish. Isis smiled her braces shining come on y'all! Alexis called them to the limo they hopped in riding to china town for chinese food Todd and Isis' favorite.

They shopped on Canal street with the remaining $400 on the card buying bootleg purses and clothes for Todd that looked authentic. He got his mom a fake Tiffany bracelet for her upcoming birthday and Isis a necklace for her's he needed to find out when his grandmothers was but he got her a strand of pearls he thought was pretty.

They had a nice time using the limo they rode around Manhattan enjoying the sites taking photos on 42nd and 34th street's.

When they arrived in Queens Todd made sure to pass his Grandmother's house hoping she was on her porch and she was smiling at the Limo riding by at six a.m.

Stop here driver please. Alexis smiled at her son's chivalry he walked Isis to the door Sarah popped the door open running to the Limo Alexis becoming her Sarah taking picture's of them all before the limo left.

Isis closed the house door kissing Todd slipping her tongue in his mouth like her friend told her too. Todd swirled his tongue with hers nervously I love you Toddy.

Stop calling me that he said at a whisper. TAP TAP what you two doing in there get out here for some photos the man has to go!

They held hands walking down the steps of the tiny house Sarah snapping photo's.

The driver took pics of all of them yo man can you get me a autograph for my niece and a picture man? Sure he took the selfie and signed paper to his niece. Thanks man. Later. We'll meet again Tut.

Come on boy the driver left they walked two doors down Todd stared at Isis from his porch and she stared at him. His mother let him her son was in love and there was nothing she could do to stop the train it already left the station.

Three Year's Later.

The award for the Brooklyn Sun Times Young Writer's Award goes to Isis Washington. Sarah and Cecily clapped for her Alexis had to work. Sarah held the phone up for Todd on face time he cheered loud clapping from his green room in Japan on tour.

They calling you Todd so what auntie they can wait. Todd you're on! Mike they can wait Isis is about to accept her award. Todd! Mike shut up please.

I want to thank everyone who made this possible my aunt's Sarah and Alexis and my boyfriend Todd Kameko. I want to dedicate this award to my parent's rest in peace.

Isis smiled walking off stage a guy hugging her when she walked off. Wait Mike you saw that? What Todd? Nothing auntie I'll call her after my set. Okay Todd love you. Love you too.

Todd went in stage five minutes late which 15 minutes was in his contract the 20,000 people crowd blew in the air as soon as he appeared in a cloud of fog. He killed it as usual for his twenty minute set singing his four number one singles and his top two hits from his platinum album titled King TuT.

The crowd loved Todd embraced him for his positive lyric's and lover boy style.

There was always an after party he had to go to showing his face for publicity that was also in his contract because he never went. Big Willie and his road manager a first cousin of his father's Axis was there to keep him on a chalk line and make sure Tokyo and Alexis' son was okay.

The industry found out real fast Axis was a real nigga and didn't play when it came to his brother-cousin's son. A few times he knocked nigga's out for offering his nephew coke pill's and crack.

From there everyone knew Tut was off limits to drugs and not to even try offering. Todd's nights were filled on the phone and facetime with Isis. The world revolved around her the sun rose and set in her eyes.

If he had a weekend off he alway's went home he purchased a two family house in Jamaica estates Todd and his mom lived on one side and Isis and her aunt another. The house belonged to Sarah and Alexis a gift from Todd and Isis.

Every week Isis recieved expensive gifts and clothes from all over the world her friend's envied her but never spoke with Todd or saw him in face time which upset Isis daily.

Todd blew Isis' phone up seeing her hug a boy that lifted her off her feet.

Finally when she was alone in her room she answered hey Toddy what's up? I been calling all night why didn't you answer? I was at a school dance the music was loud why? Who was that guy you hugged when you walked off stage Isis?

She smiled braces still in why? How are you answering a question with one? He's a guy on our debate team he's real good transferred from that white expensive school we battle giving up all their secret's too she lay on her stomach in the largest room in the house of course he insisted his girl get the bigger room grinning at her. Stop. Stop what Todd? Smiling at me you know I can't stay upset long when you do that. Why would you wanna stay mad who does that? ADULT'S! They said together laughing. Did you put money on Tokyo's books? He won't take it so I made an account for when he comes home goddess. That's nice of you babe.

Can you make it for the spring dance? I need a date Todd for that and the junior prom. Send the dates to Axis I'll make sure he clear's my schedule Isis.

Todd looked away what you wanna ask me? How did you know bae? You smiled and looked away a dead give away.

You wanna get a room when I come home? Where? Where ever you want bae? You dont really think they are gonna let us stay out overnight do you Todd? I had Axis say I'm taking you to an after party like before they were cool with that remember? I recall what are we doing in this room that we can't do in my room or yours?

He gave her a look, well Toddy? Say the word's. So we can be intimate. You ready for a baby? Haha, honestly yes but no because we gotta finish college. If it happened I for one ain't walking you to no clinic Isis and don't ask for me to pay for it either.

She smiled excuse me Mr. Pro Life. Pro life for the  seed with the woman I love yup.

I'll start the pill of you're serious Todd. I'm serious baby. You get the condoms? Yes Isis.

When are you home? Next week baby. I'll be here Todd I love you.

Love you too.

What she say? Yes. Hahaha! Finally! Damn! Isis is rough as nails Mike smiled drinking soda.

Do you need the talk cuz? What talk Axis? The Axis sex talk.

No thank's I already got the Tokyo Alexis sex talk combo deal.

Haha!