Wire Transfer

Chapter 20

Alexis stepped over Rizza I'm sorry for that please send the money to the account my husband Tokyo sent you. I was wondering why the account changed a hour ago thus me mentioning it.

I've done business with Tokyo since he was twelve securing expensive estate items for sale. He had the eye alway's bringing me the best items even if it were a small figurine.

Because of his skinny linky frame he could slip through the tiniest of windows. Once haha he slipped in a bathroom window not knowing the family was home.

A teen girl his age walked in the bathroom catching him a white girl blond hair in hollywood long island. I asked Tokyo if that's so how are you standing before me?

The girl leaves the bathroom returning with a tiny humming bird figurine. Take it she said my mother loves it way more then she loves me.

She kissed your husband come back and see me handsome. Tokyo escaped with this tiny bird thinking its a dime store trinket Alexis.

Alexis laughed, I say what is this? Your husband shrugged his shoulder's. I call my people and find its the very first piece lladro ever made.

It was estimated at $400,000 at sotheby's auction house you should of seen the look on his face when I gave him half of that minus the 15% auction house fee and people we had to pay to look the other way. He walked away with $175k his first big take. Alexis smiled what my dear?

Tokyo calls me his humming bird i ask why do you call me that and he'd smile. The Haitian diamond dealer grinned his creole accent strong because you are valuable to him my dear and as beautiful and graceful as one.

Alexis smiled don't worry about her I'll have my cleaners come in tell Tokyo this one's on the house since you did all the work. I'm sure she would if killed us both once the transfer was complete.

Give this to your husband for me a welcome home gift from an old friend. He hugged Alexis stepping in Rizza's phone pouring soda on it go Tokyo's waiting.

Alexis wore leather gloves the whole time and had a hood on covering her face like Tokyo taught her. She also had lifts in her sneakers making her appear taller all small things to throw off the police if they ever came across surveillance her wearing male clothes didn't hurt either.

Alexis took the train back to Tokyo's house she didn't have a phone so she couldn't call him. He instructed her not to not even from a pay phone. He was dealing with Gooch but in pins and needles about Alexis.

Tokyo poured Gooch some whiskey they sat on the porch smoking weed and drinking. What's your issue Gooch? The other gang member's listening to music joshing around.

The heist Toke. What if it? I was there down with the plan. What did you do Gooch? How did you help me get the diamonds nigga?

Like with any lick the nigga's paid are the ones who took the fucking risk what risk you take nigga? Gooch sipped thinking I'm a part of the set if one eat we all eat? Who told you that hahah! Nigga you trying yo eat off the fucking table and you ain't add shit to it?! What the fuck sense that make? Cause Decept put ya ass here to learn to be a top notch diamond and art thief you think you was ready for a lick? In white areas looking like this?

This aint ya shit Gooch there will be other shit you can get in on but not this nigga.

Word on the street is this ya last score I know people in the diamond world you a reknown nigga white boy's in the game sing your praises. They said you took a Mansfield right up off the wall of the Queens history museum.

To them you're a god in that world. Who do you think I got that reputation Gooch? By being loud he looked to his crew drawing attention?

You wanna know why we never included you Gooch? Tokyo looked down to his boys loud and attention drawing. Fix ya house Gooch i wanna leave the business i need an apprentice it's obvious it can't be my son.

Congrats on that Toke by the way. If you want that spot nigga show me you want it. Stop the bullshit. Gooch grinned first shit you gotta do is loose 80 pound's Gooch. Eighty why? Don't ask question's just fucking do it.

Alexis walked up slow and easy Tokyo raised his pointer finger turning it Gooch got in the car later Toke..Lex they left.

Alexis sat sipping the rest of Tokyo's Jack and coke I saw the wire come in. Alexis' hand was shaking what's wrong baby?

He took her inside locking the door. Rizza is dead I killed her Tokyo she broke down crying in his arms.

It was her first body her first murder the first was alway's the hardest Tokyo thought holding her tight attempting to calm her Alexis broke down crying in his arms.

Isis watched her aunt get ready for her date her fever broke she was feeling better. The doctor said she was out the contagious zone.

The black short dress auntie stop dressing old you're only thirty three auntie. Open those buttons wear this lip gloss handing her a peach one. It's new came today I'm not using it till I'm done with this sickness. Throw all the others away the Doctor said I already changed your tooth brush Isis.

Thank you auntie. Don't stay up late Isis.  I will auntie it's Friday night and Todd is home. Thank's for your honesty baby heheh. Todd is coming here were going to watch a movie stay in eat take out sushi.

I want Todd next door by 12 Isis. Three auntie. Okay. Isis clapped. Axis rang the bell Isis walked down stairs taking pictures of them.

Good luck auntie! Thank you Isis. Axis be good to my mom. I sure will the two left to go to the art show Todd picked her up from behind! Ahh hehe! Kissing her lips I'm hungry let's order Isis.

Tokyo bagged up all of Alexis' clothes down to her shoes and underwear. Baby? Tokyo tapped the bathroom door he walked in with another drink closing his eyes.

Open your eyes silly Alexis passed her old shampoo bottle he washed her hair gently breathing heavy the sexual tension between them thick.

Her nipples pushed through the bubbles Tokyo saw how perfect they looked. Flawless a dark beautiful brown raising up and down with every breath he took.

You know what I love about this bathtub and why I never replaced it Tokyo? Why baby?

Because two people could fit in it. Tokyo pulled off his tee kicking off his sneakers dropping the rest to the warm bathroom floor.

Already hard he slipped in the water behind her massaging the soap in her hair blowing on her neck.

The warm air of his breath and the cool air brushing the same area cause her pussy to throb.

Tokyo opened her legs Alexis sitting comfortably between them. Tokyo allowing the water to carry her weight glided up back sitting her on his dick which slid up her tight pussy.

Still washing her hair Alexis breathed and moaned at the touch of the man she never stopped loving. You're so tight Lexi you saved it for me? Alexis giggled it's been a while baby.

Alexis bounced up and down off  hard 10 inches of throbbing dick.

Tokyo? Yes baby? I'm not on anything because I haven't been active. You want me to pull out Alexis? His fingers rubbing her clit while gyrating and pumping as deep as he could get.

Tokyo bent Alexis over the side of the tub holding the sides so he wouldn't fall he banged her pussy from the back grabbing her soapy hair in his hand.

Ahhh, ahhh, ahh, Tokyo baby yes, yes, yes. I love you Alexis kissing her back licking her spine. I love you Tokyo he raised her leg stretching it out on the tub's edge pushing deep inside Alexis cumming while biting his arm licking him at the same time. What you want me to do with this nut you raised woman? What ever you want Tokyo pulled Alexis to him sucking her shoulder blade releasing a fifteen year no pussy nut inside her. I love you Tokyo. I love you Alexis baby? Ahhhh, fuck Alexis came again biting his arm licking him. Alexis ma? Yes Tokyo? She answered trembling at his touch his dick pumping in her her head tossed back in his shoulder her eyes rolled up in her head.

Will you be my wife?