Anger

Chapter 13

Tokyo called Todd on a cell he paid the guards to bring in. Hello? I saw you on T.V Todd. Todd was quiet what no word's? I'm writing right now. You're upset with your mother? She's treating me like a child dad I'm not a child anymore I'm a man with grown man need's.

Talk to me son. I go to after parties women grown women tossing themselves at me I can't tell you how many times i was in my room and a maid stripped down or someone was in the shower or under the bed. It got so bad Axis asked for male waiters and maid's to service my room and even then a nigga stripped down.

Haha! It's not funny dad I'm not laughing at you son I'm laughing at the lengths people will go through to get money.

That's all it is Todd you do know that right son? These women don't love you Isis does. I know that dad that's why I came here to have sex with her.

I held out as long as I think I can. What happened at the hotel? She got her period but gave up some head. Tokyo smiled she loves you son she could of said no to everything I'm sure she want's you too. 

We are being responsible she is on the pill and i had condoms we've been talking about it for three going on four year's. We are almost seventeen and mom has me on punishment saying I can't are Isis before I go she is using my love for her as a weapon to hurt me.

My love is not a weapon dad Todd wiped his eyes Tokyo knew his son was really in love with this girl the way he loved Alexis his mother was right he had it bad and it wasn't going away.

Let me talk to your mother I'll call her now hang tight son okay? Thanks dad. Listen you did the right thing coming home to your woman like that I wasn't that strong and it cost me your mother's love so I'm proud of you and you're right that decision shows you're becoming a man.

Thank you dad stop crying son I'll call your mom try and smooth thing's over in the meantime don't try and leave okay? Okay dad.

Todd heard a knock he followed the sound Toddy.. in your closet, Todd opened the walk in closet door Isis? Who else silly guess what? What bae? My aunt is forcing me to come with her to work and your mom  has to go to work she can't call out.

Okay? I called a contractor told him to come in a car not a van open the door and let him in. Why Isis?

He's going to cut a door in this wall so we can see each other and they won't know. He's going to create an invisible door in the wall. Haha baby that shit is ingenuous. I told him he only has a hour when it's really two text me as soon as your mom leaves he's waiting in the coffee shop.

I cash app him half which was $2000 from the shopping account and told him you'll send the rest when he's done. I love you Goddess. I love you Toddy my period is light so if you want to use that condom you can.

I can wait Isis. You sure? I know them hoes tossing themselves ain't easy baby. Don't be pressured by that I don't want outsider's influencing our love.

ISIS! I heard bae go. Okay don't forget text! Isis ran outside Todd ran to his window to get a glimpse of her getting in Sarah's car. She waved blowing a kiss he waved back. She text him PBS at 1 p.m Queens of Egypt I saw it a few nights ago watch so we can discuss it. Okay baby.

Todd finished his school work he was caught up and did work for five lessons ahead he sent it all to his teacher for homeschooling to submit to the state so he could advance to 12th grade.

Hello? Finally. Haha I did five extra lessons so I'll be ahead in all subjects. Do you have questions Todd? No man I'm good. I'll grade them let you know your scores and what you need work on let's see if you improved in math concepts.

You need that Todd balancing books. Why? I can hire someone. That's true but how will you know if there are inconsistencies if you don't know what you're looking at?

Next week we work on Excel spread sheet's inputting math and we will start with your personal spending account. Moving forward everything you spend out that account you document I don't care if its a $1 ice cream cone.

Okay. How's your dad tell him I said hello with his fine self. You know my dad ain't gay Mr.  Monroe. Listen I ran for your father back in the day I know he ain't gay but a man can dream Todd. Haha. This ain't something he dont know I told him that's why when he called asking I homeschool you I said yes.

He needed someone he could trust besides he paid for this teaching degree God bless his soul. So many times I was short on tuition and he paid the school for the year for four year's in a row he said one of us is gonna make it up outta hell nigga.

I owe that man my life Todd. Todd smiled although his father was in the streets he was surrounded by good people.

Ok Mr. Monroe text me when you send the sheet over okay? Sure will have a good weekend tell Alexis I emailed her and Tokyo and update on your work all caught up. Thank's.

I'm leaving for work. Todd ignored his mother. I cooked steak your favorite mash potato and ice tea. He ignored her she walked to him kissing his head I love you.

For the first time in his life he didn't say it back.